Hang Dry Discount

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
AMAZING NEW DEAL FROM HANG-DRY FOR ALL ACTIVE N2 MEMBERS!

Tomer Levy with Hang-Dry has offered a discount to all active N2 members.

All active N2 members can purchase a new Hang-Dry for only $170.00!

To take advantage of this deal you will need to send an email to them at hangdry1@gmail.com with your N2 member number, you cannot use the website to order at this discounted rate.

For those of you unfamiliar with Hang-Dry products please refer to the information below and check out their website www.hang-dry.com

HANG-DRY

out of based on customer ratings
(20 customer reviews)
$185.00
  • Hang-Dry® is used to dry many different suits and gear with the use of a high-powered fan that is built into the unit.
  • Hang-Dry® is built out of strong plastic and has a 12ft cord.
  • The Hang-Dry® is built to support around 100 lbs and the handle is used for transporting convenience.
  • The plastic tubular shape forces the air through the suit with pressure.
  • The fan is built out of die-cast aluminum housing and the impeller is steel that is directly welded onto the rotor. The fan is also built with a ball bearing.
  • The fan motor’s output is 250.1 cfms.
  • Hang-Dry® comes with a one-year warranty, which is activated on date of purchase.

sSalopek

Control Rider
Director
This is an ongoing relationship with Hang-Dry and does not have an expiration date at this point.

Hang-Dry

www.Hang-Dry.com
N2 Vendor
Thank you N2 for the warm welcome, we will try to monitor this best we can for any questions.
We are grateful for the opportunity to work with such great organization.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Very cool (no pun intended) for Hang-Dry to offer this deal to N2 members. I got mine on order and look forward to being able to dry out my suit on those hot days. I saw these in action at YCRS, as they use them on all their leathers at the school.

Hang-Dry

www.Hang-Dry.com
N2 Vendor
One of many Hang-Dry product reviews'

David Brooks – February 1, 2016:

"I see people wasting money on inferior products that claim to do the same thing, hate to tell them but they are wrong. These are built to last and there is no comparison. Before buying I looked at some of the cheaper ones people had bought and not only were they nowhere near as well built some of them were rather warm while in use, I would be afraid to leave them running unattended in my trailer. No such problems with this unit, very sturdy, moves a lot of air and runs cool.

I use Barnacle Bill for all my leather repair/care and I can’t begin to tell you how many suits he sees that got ruined early by people storing them damp. Mildew starts and just “eats” the leather. I’ve been at his shop and seen suits only a couple of years old that the leather was “rotten” as he calls it, you could grab it and just tear it by hand. That costs people a lot more money than buying one of these and taking proper care of their equipment."

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
A quick "review" or "thumbs up" from me as well. When a company designs and builds a good product and then also provides good service, they ought to get credit.

I was on the fence between one of these - and one of the more "lower cost" alternatives out there. Based on the relationship between Hang-Dry and YCRS and N2, as well as some other feedback, I belatedly decided maybe it would be nice to have one for Jennings the weekend before last.

Except I waited until 3 days before I was leaving to call.....

Long story short, talked to Tomer, and he got one packed and on the way to me within hours of the call (on a Friday) and it was waiting at home on Monday. The thing is pretty substantially built and extremely sturdy.

Better yet, at Jennings on Friday and Saturday, I took my leathers off at lunch break and used the Hang-Dry. By the time I put them back on after lunch, they were completely dried out. Sure, it wasn't 95 degrees out, but it was definitely warm enough that you were sweating on the track. The Hang-Dry unit never got "hot" or struggled in the least. And frankly, I think the large footprint of the unit helps to keep the shoulders of your leathers just right. I also stuck my gloves kind of on top of it, and it pretty much took care of them too.

Yeah, it's not the cheapest unit out there. But it's pretty impressive, and certainly worth the money as far as I'm concerned. I should have bought one already.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
A quick "review" or "thumbs up" from me as well. When a company designs and builds a good product and then also provides good service, they ought to get credit.

I was on the fence between one of these - and one of the more "lower cost" alternatives out there. Based on the relationship between Hang-Dry and YCRS and N2, as well as some other feedback, I belatedly decided maybe it would be nice to have one for Jennings the weekend before last.

Except I waited until 3 days before I was leaving to call.....

Long story short, talked to Tomer, and he got one packed and on the way to me within hours of the call (on a Friday) and it was waiting at home on Monday. The thing is pretty substantially built and extremely sturdy.

Better yet, at Jennings on Friday and Saturday, I took my leathers off at lunch break and used the Hang-Dry. By the time I put them back on after lunch, they were completely dried out. Sure, it wasn't 95 degrees out, but it was definitely warm enough that you were sweating on the track. The Hang-Dry unit never got "hot" or struggled in the least. And frankly, I think the large footprint of the unit helps to keep the shoulders of your leathers just right. I also stuck my gloves kind of on top of it, and it pretty much took care of them too.

Yeah, it's not the cheapest unit out there. But it's pretty impressive, and certainly worth the money as far as I'm concerned. I should have bought one already.

It's not worth me typing my own review, since you've stated everything I'd mention anyways. Definitely worth the money, and I'm pissed at myself I waited so long to buy one. I remember each time in the past when I'd put my hot sweaty suit back on after lunch...ugh.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
In addition to all of the above, I can vouch for the sturdiness. I didn't properly secure it to the top shelf of my trailer and it flung off during transport. No damage, not even a scratch.

Motofun352

Control Rider
A hang dry is one of those "second tier" things that make the track so much more tolerable....required?---no, but after a day in the rain it makes the next day 100% better. PS, I don't have one. I have an older version from 5 years ago....I'm too cheap to pony up for the real McCoy until my current POS dies....:p

Hang-Dry

www.Hang-Dry.com
N2 Vendor
For all the guys and gals that are joining the track season now and have not seen this, please let me know if you have any questions, thank you.