PittRace 6/18 and 6/19

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Well, well well...I managed to get ehm all sorted a lot quicker that I thought. I will start the mass upload for those who have already requested to see their images Tuesday morning and it SHOULD be done Wednesday morning based on the amount I am uploading.

Any other requests for images? Please either email me (marty@photosbymartyllc.com) or drop me a message here on the forums. Thank you to all who purchased CD's and have requested to see their images.

Have a great night and see everyone in July.

TBelf

Well, well well...I managed to get ehm all sorted a lot quicker that I thought. I will start the mass upload for those who have already requested to see their images Tuesday morning and it SHOULD be done Wednesday morning based on the amount I am uploading.

Any other requests for images? Please either email me (marty@photosbymartyllc.com) or drop me a message here on the forums. Thank you to all who purchased CD's and have requested to see their images.

Have a great night and see everyone in July.

Hey Marty,

#53 (red/white zx10) On 6/18 I was in 'I' group most of the day and then was bumped to 'A' for two sessions. 6/19 I rode one or two sessions in A before I slid through the grass and paid you a visit.

Thanks for your hard work!

borislav

Control Rider
Hey Marty,

#53 (red/white zx10) On 6/18 I was in 'I' group most of the day and then was bumped to 'A' for two sessions. 6/19 I rode one or two sessions in A before I slid through the grass and paid you a visit.

Lol, I guess you didn't take seriously GOLDEN advice when bumped to A
"You are getting bumped to A, now when you get out there keep your d#@k in the pants and everything will be Ok":)

TBelf

Lol, I guess you didn't take seriously GOLDEN advice when bumped to A
"You are getting bumped to A, now when you get out there keep your d#@k in the pants and everything will be Ok":)

Yeah it was exactly the humbling experience I needed. Us young'ns think we know, but we don't know jack sh*t. Still had a blast though, learned a ton thanks to CR's Ryan and Kenny.

photosbymarty

Lazy Bum / Retied Photog
Hey Marty,

I saw you and your bike heading toward me and had to clean out my shorts after that.