Mac Tools Raffle for RRW Fundraiser

rob92

Control Rider
N2
While we're gearing up for N2's annual Roadracing World Fundraiser, we've created a raffle for a rolling tool chest/workstation donated by BW Tools, LLC! Each raffle ticket costs $25 and you may purchase as many as you like. Any orders of 5 tickets or more will receive a free N2/RRW fundraiser T-shirt.

Raffle tickets may be purchased from the N2 shopping site (click link/image below).

This item has been donated to this year’s Roadracing World Action Fund fundraiser hosted by N2 Track Days. All proceeds from this auction will be used to purchase additional soft barriers in an effort to increase rider safety wherever possible.

Thank you for your continued support!

http://www.n2td.org/product/mactools-chest/

MB1000A-BK.jpg

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
Does it come with a stereo like the one at Lowe's? If it doesn't have a stereo, it must be a cheap one!:D

Thank you Brian for the donation. I know this thing is bad-ass and should bring in a lot of money.

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
When is the latest you can buy tickets? I ran a little short this month and don't want to miss my chance to get in on this.

Motofun352

Control Rider
Have I missed when the RRW fund raiser is? I assume (yeah, I know:)) that it is August 27 at Pitt but haven't seen that written anywhere.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Have I missed when the RRW fund raiser is? I assume (yeah, I know:)) that it is August 27 at Pitt but haven't seen that written anywhere.
It's at Pittrace in Aug. I saw it on Facebook, but I haven't seen it announced on this forum. Unless I missed it too.
I'd have expected a mass email. It's so close to the date now....

Last edited:

rob92

Control Rider
N2
We will ship/deliver it. We are lugging it to PittRace to hand off if the winner is present (and assuming they can fit it in their trailer). :)