Summit Point 8/7-8/8

Photos are currently being sorted. I'll keep this thread updated and I'll post bump it as soon as they become available for purchase :D

Here are a few teasers for now!

RsYo2vP.jpg

RbqcMK9.jpg

ueCnu2m.jpg

hINjmEb.jpg

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
These are great shots! Except for Kas! I love the fact the foreground and background have blurred motion, but the rider is in perfect focus. I like the angles too. Are you laying on the ground for these shots?

These are great shots! Except for Kas! I love the fact the foreground and background have blurred motion, but the rider is in perfect focus. I like the angles too. Are you laying on the ground for these shots?

Thanks! I am incapable of shooting a still shot haha, every shot HAS to show action or I'm deleting the photo from my camera. And I've always gotta show love to Kas! He's one of the very first persons to support my work since Day 1 for me haha.

And nah, not laying down on any of the shots, I will do that occasionally at NCBike though, when I shoot there.

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
Thanks! I am incapable of shooting a still shot haha, every shot HAS to show action or I'm deleting the photo from my camera. And I've always gotta show love to Kas! He's one of the very first persons to support my work since Day 1 for me haha.

And nah, not laying down on any of the shots, I will do that occasionally at NCBike though, when I shoot there.
DAMN!!! You even make Erick look fast! haha