Track Maps Available to Print

CBRtist

Someone might want to sticky this.

Here are the track maps that I conceived and designed back when N2 was formed. The idea was to have a consistent design and to be printed to hand out to novice so that they could take notes, have CRs write notes, etc. Originally, they included the race line... but I since modified them to just have a white track so race lines could be drawn in. I still continue to print these and bring to tracks I ride and hand out to those who wish to have them as a reference (not all people are visual).

I'm now posting them in this thread as there was some confusion as to where they were located. Please note that I created these files originally and intended FOR N2 Staff and Members only. Meaning... these aren't public domain and copyrighted (but hey, you know how it goes with the internet).

My goal was to complete a map for each track we ride, but some need to be created from good aerial shots which I can not always locate. If you see something that needs to be revised, please let me know, but I believe these tracks were approved prior as is (but nobody's perfect!)

There is also a checklist included for novices to take notes throughout there day.

Enjoy my contribution to an awesome organization!

Attachments

• NJMP_RA3_Site.jpg
    NJMP_RA3_Site.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 330
  • Summit_Shenny_Site.jpg
    Summit_Shenny_Site.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 274
  • Summit_Main_Site.jpg
    Summit_Main_Site.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 427
  • N2_Checklist_Site.jpg
    N2_Checklist_Site.jpg
    425.6 KB · Views: 341
  • PittFull_8x11_Site.jpg
    PittFull_8x11_Site.jpg
    334.1 KB · Views: 516
  • NCBike_8x11_Site.jpg
    NCBike_8x11_Site.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 304

tad158

Astronomer not Astrologer
These are awesome. Do you have the actual N2 T-Bolt track map that you guys hand out? That one is functionally better than the one you posted Bill. You can actually see the course better in the one N2 hands out....

CBRtist

These are awesome. Do you have the actual N2 T-Bolt track map that you guys hand out? That one is functionally better than the one you posted Bill. You can actually see the course better in the one N2 hands out....

No idea why I didn't post this one up. Duh. Here it is. I'll double check to see if I missed anything else I currently have. Sorry!!!

Attachments

• NJMPTB_Final.jpg
    NJMPTB_Final.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 85

galloway840

These are great!

Does anyone have a good one for VIR configuration for this coming Friday (08/03/18)?

Thanks, Richard