NC Bike 5/4-5/5

bmart

Control Rider
Who's in? I love this place! Plenty of options for line choice and recovery from errors.

png

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
I'm way behind on getting my bikes ready for the season, but I'm planning to be there! First time out on a bike this year.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Brad/John, I agree great early season track to get body position ironed out as well as work on lean angle and playing with throttle steer. I wish I could go but that would make 7 weekends in 8 weeks racing or track days when I factor pirc into the equation. John, I expect you’ll be making that trip to pirc in May.

rob92

Control Rider
N2
I'm planning on being there to get the cobwebs off the bike to get ready for the first endurance round at Roebling. I normally ride all winter, but this one has been lacking :(

2blueyam

I am a maybe for Saturday. It is a tough call vs. watching and helping a friend out in the pits at VIR for the MA races.

bmart

Control Rider
Roger that, Rob. It was six months off for me before CRing at CMP recently. Too long!

wmhjr

Grandpa
Control Rider
I'm looking forward to it for sure. Main on Monday and then a short week before leaving for NCBike mid day on Friday!

byron21

Count me in, this will be my first track day with N2 and my third track day experience. Signed up for ATP on Saturday and then I will be sticking around Sunday to practice what I learned on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Best Regards,
Byron

mnofpeace508

Riding makes me smile...not much else does.
Ill be there on Sunday...

will there be tire service there that weekend? i just need a swap, not to purchase.

mnofpeace508

Ill be there...my first date out for 2019, and my first date back with N2 (old Nesba member back in the day)

Does anyone know if there will be tire service at NCBike that weekend? or is there tire service at every N2 weekend?
i just need to swap out the 'storage' rubber for fresh shoes...

Slitherin

Control Rider
Director
Ill be there...my first date out for 2019, and my first date back with N2 (old Nesba member back in the day)

Does anyone know if there will be tire service at NCBike that weekend? or is there tire service at every N2 weekend?
i just need to swap out the 'storage' rubber for fresh shoes...

Welcome back!

We will have tire service at all of our events.

I know you are just swapping tires but if anyone needs specific tires it is best to contact Trackside Tires at support@tracksidetires.com or call 301-232-5542. Sometimes tires sell out quickly so if you order in advance they will set your tires aside for you. Also, if you are good for the first day of an event but know you will need a tire for day 2, purchase the tire on day 1 so you are sure to have it for day 2.

mnofpeace508

Thanks for the info...i appreciate the feedback and look forward to a great riding season.

byron21

Trucks all loaded up and ready to go. Will be on my way to the track soon. Looking forward to the weekend and making some new friends and improving my skills.

Byron