Age Restriction?

dragnframe

Hi Guys.

I have a 9yr old that has been mini racing for the past 2 yrs and wants to step up to bigger tracks. We raced with Wera last year in the mini class on his Ohvale 110 at Nelson. This year he will continue to race his Ohvale and he got an rs125 chassis with an 80cc motor to be better suited for the bigger tracks . Wera allows him to race on tracks that are 2 miles and under. I would like to find a track day org. so we can get as much track time on the rs as we can and slowly work him up to the speed difference. Does N2 allow kids at 9 to attend there track days at any tracks?

Thanks

TimTheAsian

Fresh off the Boat
Staff member
Control Rider
The minimum age for a rider is 11. Any age can attend however a rider must be 11 y.o or older to ride due to insurance. Not sure about other orgs.

dragnframe

The minimum age for a rider is 11. Any age can attend however a rider must be 11 y.o or older to ride due to insurance. Not sure about other orgs.

Ok, thanks for the reply. Hoping to find an org that maybe has just a bike size limit. But its looking like all orgs, are going to min age 11.

Thanks.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Wait for Wendy to reply before you throw in the towel, she’s in charge of our youth program and may have additional information.

dragnframe

Minimum age for minors to ride within our organization on a large track/displacement bike is 10 years of age.

That being said, there is specific criteria regarding their experience to be approved. I will post up what that criteria is in a separate post, as I am currently at work :)

If you have any questions regarding youths moving forward, please feel free to contact me:

wash@n2td.org
302-690-2425

TIA

Perfect, Thank you. I will await your separate post.

Thanks for all the help everyone.