Recent content by 03bueller

1. 03bueller

Ride share needed from Richmond, VA to NJMP June 30th!

Planning on leaving around 1 more then likely, downtown area may be hard to navigate with my big old truck and 30 ft trailer...
  2. 03bueller

NJMP 15 & 16

FYI guys, I'll be at the NJMP on July 1/2 if you are coming out.
  3. 03bueller

Ride share needed from Richmond, VA to NJMP June 30th!

What area of Richmond are you in, I'm coming out of Hampton, I normally take 13 up the eastern shore but I might be able to figure something out. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 03bueller

New to Track & N2

Welcome! See you guys there!!
  5. 03bueller

We'd like to welcome Mike Faillace as N2's NE/MA tire + services vendor!

Sweet, I'm gonna need to snag some rubber from him this weekend!!
  6. 03bueller

NJMP 15 & 16

Good meeting you, looking forward to seeing you back out there and watching you progress!!
  7. 03bueller

NJMP 15 & 16

Glad I could help, you were moving really good out there!! Just remember what we talked about and use your body to start reducing your lean angle. I won't be able to make it on the 1st (Monday, work and all that), but if you can swing it sign up for the ATP class, it's like a mini one day YCRS...
  8. 03bueller

2013 Triumph Daytona 675R Clean Title $8500 Roanoke, VA

One of these days if I get fast enough I'll do the triple's and the rear link... nice bike :)
  9. 03bueller

Main the 21st

In for both!
  10. 03bueller

New member,First track day 4/15

Welcome!! Not sure if you were already planning on staying for the second day, but if not try to! You'll find that having the second day to really work on what you started the first day will help you a ton!! Since you've never been on track (on two wheels) before you'll get put with one of us...
  11. 03bueller

First Track Day!

Welcome, see you there! If you have any questions prior to coming don't hesitate to ask!
  12. 03bueller

New to N2...

Welcome!
  13. 03bueller

Hey Tom!

I'm gonna sticker your bike one night while you're asleep....
  14. 03bueller

NJMP 4/15-16 Roll Call

I'm in :)