Recent content by 329

1. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Sorry, the bike is SOLD.
  2. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Bike is still available but was going to run it this year if no takers.
  3. 3

2008 SV650 Part Out

Are the levers and rearsets with footpegs any good? If so, what is your price shipped to 10977?
  4. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Remembered the dyno numbers incorrectly. Found the dyno sheet.
  5. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Bump for a fun bike.
  6. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Reduced to $2800.
  7. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

The bike is straight, fully safety wired, vortex triple, Penske shock, case cover, quick shifter, keyless ignition. Perfect for for someone just getting into serious track riding. All the prep has been done. Put on your numbers and some fresh buns and go.
  8. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

I'd have to check the rules, but I think these will be eligible for the CCS vintage classes soon. Yeah buddy!
  9. 3

2003 GSXR750 Track Bike

Great track bike, lots of fun but concentrating on 650 twin right now. Purchased from a racer in the New England area back in 2004 with bill of sale. Bike runs very well with no known issues. Last dyno shows 126hp. No leaks. Lots of spares which include spare tank, swingarm, forks, subframe...
  10. 3

Both bikes stolen...!!!

Anyone who has had a bike stolen, me included, understands how you feel. Maybe try tracking devices for your next bikes. Here's one. I do not use this and am not endorsing it. It just came up in a quick search and it's a place to start looking. Good luck...
  11. 3

NJMP 30 Sept/1 Oct 2012 Thanks

Big thanks to Tom and Lenny for their advice and instruction. Definitely helped getting my head on straight and getting back up to pace (almost). Waiting for more vids to be posted so I can review. And of course great times hangin' with " the Crew". Can't wait until next year.
  12. 3

Repair shop NY/NJ area

Thanks guys. Talked to Ron and set up a drop off time. I appreciate the information. See you all back out there real soon.
  13. 3

Repair shop NY/NJ area

Awesome. Thanks!
  14. 3

Repair shop NY/NJ area

Hi, Looking for recommendations and contact info for motorcycle repair shops in the NY/NJ area that have experience building competitive race machines and who do excellent work. I have used Mark Built before but that's a 3 hour drive from me. Looking for something in northern NJ or NY area...
  15. 3

Good repair shop in NY?

Ok, I took a look under the airbox today. Turning the ignition on, there was no movement from the valves in the throttle bodies. I started the motor and there was still no movement in the throttle valves. I'm still not exactly sure what I'm looking for. The bike idles fine. When I crack the...