Recent content by _dB_

1. D

K6/K7 GSXR 600/750 w/PCIII Owners....

Phil, it should just be a straight shot to get to the TPS bolt. If your looking at the right side of the frame (at that top triangular hole), there is a wiring harness in front of the bolt. Push the harness down and you can see the bolt enough to get the torx driver in there no problem. From...
  2. D

Keith Code at VIR

I can't decide whether I want to attend VIR in Sept. or Barber the week before... I've been told that Barber would be a more technical track i.e. a better place to learn new techniques. Plus its on a weekend. I still haven't made up my mind though. Folly, which levels will you be doing? I...
  3. D

Nesba sucks...

Your opinion is respected bro. Sorry to hear that but good luck with your future riding endeavors.
  4. D

Nesba sucks...

As this was my first track day, I have to admit my first two sessions out (Sat.), it didn't seem that the CR's were paying me any attention. I then waited at "pit out" after that session and asked some pretty simple questions to a CR (Allen) about the proper way through turns 6 and 7. Allen...
  5. D

sound off!

...thats the plan :cheers: as long as you bring the steaks... Do you just show up and squat on a location once you get there or do you need to register with RA first? Thanks for the help.
  6. D

sound off!

I'll be there on Saturday for my first time out :D. To those who are arriving the night before...Do you plan on camping inside RA for the night or is this even allowed?