Recent content by akilalbert

1. A

Need Ride:MD to NJMP for 8/17-18 TD

Riding several car increases your experience about different vehicle. But NJMP is one that conflicts the riding style from others. People mostly prefers the proper guidance while driving this. I used to prefer the several servicing center and mechanics those who guides the way of driving as...
  2. A

Best Tires for Trackdays That Do NOT Need Warmers

People like to visit forum for several information regarding their day to day living style. But sometime it is found that they are also much serious regarding their vehicle and its proper maintenance. For that reason sometime they used to follow several forum topics of track days.
  3. A

Looking for a decent track day tire...

Tire is an essential part in every vehicle that is important and essential in every vehicle. But you must have the knowledge regarding several parts of your wheel that might help you to keep the car wheel properly. http://dreamcarsautorepair.com/german-auto-parts.html .
  4. A

seat pad, frame sliders, OEM gsxr cover

Seat pad plays an important role in every vehicle because its helps to seat comfortable and to ride the vehicle properly. If you have a German car then it must be a luxurious one. If you want to make the vehicle much more comfortable then better to use the proper seat pad which makes you feel...
  5. A

Penske Rear Shock Spring, Front Fork Spring

Both the springs are necessary and useful for any vehicle.
  6. A

FEELER: 2014 Haulmark Transport V-Nose 6x10 NYC,NY!

My god what a post regrading the transmission of materials from one place to another. But I have never seen the motor vehicles being transferred through truck. SO its really interesting.
  7. A

2014 Well Cargo Fast Track 6x12 Enclosed Trailer

Cargo vehicles are the big one and it helps to carry the products from one place to another. I think people demand for this one because of the better service. But while transferring better to take it for servicing to http://automobilecarez.blog.com/2013/10/01/bmw-repair-in-brief-los-angeles/.
  8. A

Special Season Pass

Hello Friends, I really love this forum providing such important:) information.
  9. A

MV F3 Bodywork

Luxurious and Good look. I would like to purchase to experience the facilities.:)
  10. A

08 gsxr 600 - $3500

Bike purchasing is easy but selling old bike is very difficult. Bike suspension is one of the important part so the condition should be better to sell a bike.:)
  11. A

Paging Trent

Very sorry Trent because I wasn't aware about the crash. But don't worry your bike will be with you very soon.:)
  12. A

Hipster Helmets

Wow,This is really amazing link that providing a pretty look and also it is safety for everyone. Thanks a lot to share such a informative link.:)