Recent content by andykurz

1. andykurz

WTB Advanced for Pittrace Sunday, 06/19

Somebody jumped on it quick!
  2. andykurz

WTB Advanced for Pittrace Sunday, 06/19

I'm also looking for A group spot. Site says sold out.
  3. andykurz

Is Will L on this forum?

Have a question about an RV that I believe you own/owned. If so, would you mind if I asked you a few questions about it? Thanks!
  4. andykurz

PITT WTB 7/11 ADVANCED

Frankly, your buddy sounds like a bit of an idiot!!
  5. andykurz

2006-2016 YAMAHA R6 PARTS FOR SALE!!!

thanks! super fast shipping, great seller!
  6. andykurz

2006-2016 YAMAHA R6 PARTS FOR SALE!!!

msg sent, thanks, andy
  7. andykurz

2008 Forest River WolfPack 26WP Toyhauler

Bump - 10,500 - will winterize / cover soon, we are done using for the year now. Thanks!
  8. andykurz

The rear platform lowers and can either be a bed or a table with booth seats. No de-lamination or water damage. Fueling station works fine. I used it once this year (for fueling my generator over a long weekend without power) but generally do not use it
  9. andykurz

Forgot to add: 7,700 dry weight, 11,400 gross
  10. andykurz

2008 Toyhauler in great condition. Well maintained with new roof in 2020. Used 5-10 times per year for the past 5 years and stored under an ADCO cover (included). Front bedroom, separated bathroom, full kitchen with bed/seating that lowers from the the ceiling. Upgraded A/V with 29"...
  11. andykurz

Racing vs track days?

If you have a 400, you may prefer racing. Riding a 400 at a track day is difficult because track days mix all different bike sizes together. One great thing about racing is that you are always racing with people on similar sized equipment. Note: that is not true of endurance racing where many...
  12. andykurz

Cannondale trail 3 for sale

can you let me know what size it is and it it is still for sale? I am interested
  13. andykurz

Cannondale trail 3 for sale

What size is it?
  14. andykurz

Mixing tire brands?

I've done a similar PireLop combination with DOTs. It works. Doesn't feel terrible. I was burning up a leftover rear I had during CCS morning warmup practice. It's doable. This was on an SV which isn't really hard on rear tires. As you might expect, the front felt like a Pirelli and the...