Recent content by atahan koymen

1. A

2015 KAWASAKI ZX6r TRACK BIKE COMPLETE PACKAGE

BIKE 2015 ZX6R . Total miles 5k+. Location: Austintown Ohio 44515 $7000 for everything listed below. If you just want the bike, we can discuss. Free Delivery is available areas near Nelson Ledges, Pittrace, Mid Ohio, Summit Point. To contact me please send me a message on the forum, I will...
  2. A

Best advice from a Coach/Control Rider?

Use your head!! First time i did lower my head instead of getting crossed up, i almost went off the road!! Bike turned in towards the apex so much better. I dont know who the instructor was it was one of my early days.. Then one day i met a crazy CR in a white MINI VAN, told me lets go put...
  3. A

Wanted: A group Pitt race this Friday

Spot Sold sorry little late brother!!
  4. A

If you need the spot still I am not gonna make it. I have a garage to go with it too. Let me...

If you need the spot still I am not gonna make it. I have a garage to go with it too. Let me know (330)5189584
  5. A

GROUP A Spot available for Friday

Last minute change of plans. I have the spot available. Great weather enjoy it. Also have a garage with it if you are interested Call or text me Three three zero Five one eight Nine five eight four
  6. A

WTB Pittrace Sept 11 Advanced

I have a spot available Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  7. A

Wanted: A group Pitt race this Friday

I have a spot available Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
  8. A

Wanted: PITTRACE JULY SAT/SUN INTERMEDIATE

I cant believe i tried to sign up today and its all full for both days. That is 22 days prior to the event. Crazy!! Please let me know if anyone changes their plan
  9. A

Fairing bodywork Greater Pittsburgh Area

I sent u a message Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
  10. A

Fairing bodywork Greater Pittsburgh Area

If you dont mind the drive to Canonsburg PA Contact Barnes Brothers Motorcycle. Liam is great guy. He sent my bike to get custom painted. The Bodyshop he works with does a great job. If you wanna see his work, i can send you pics of my bike. Tell him Atahan sent you. If you go there this...
  11. A

2015 636 OEM Parts for Sale

Hi everyone!! Below is the list of parts for sale off of a 2015 636 with little over 3000 miles on it. Converting to a track bike so no need for these parts. Prices dont include shipping. Send me a message if you have any questions Subframe complete $876 Complete right fairing $265 Complete...
  12. A

VP MR 12 FOR SALE

PRICE REDUCTION!! Sealed pail: $115 Unsealed pail:$70 Deliveries available to Pittrace, Nelson Ledges, and possibly Mid Ohio.
  13. A

VP MR 12 FOR SALE

Bump Deliveries available to Pittrace, Nelson Ledges, and possibly Mid Ohio.
  14. A

VP MR 12 FOR SALE

Unopened (sealed) pail of Vp MR12 for sale. Delivery available for PITT event this weekend. I am afraid i wont be able to do any track days this year. I hate it to expire sitting in the garage over the winter. I also have an opened pail i used on the dyno last week. Roughly has 4 gallons...