Recent content by .b0link

1. B

custom race/street graphics (decals stickers)

I hope that didnt come across as demanding or that its a rush or anything. I understand that you are a very busy person. Calling, unfortunately will not be possible. I am military stationed in Spain so the time difference is killer. Just whenever you get around to it, shoot me an email back...
  2. B

Hey man, I sent an email about 3 weeks back and never got a response. Im sure it got lost in the masses. I just forwarded it back to you again. Let me know if you got it. Thanks man!
  3. B

Hey Chris, sent you an email yesterday about some decals, last name is Atwood....did you get it by chance?
  4. B

FS: Sidi ST race boots

Dang, not sure why these arent gone yet. I own these and a pair of Vortices..... The STs get more use. Love these boots.
  5. B

Like New Pit Bull Rear Stand

Shipped to, FPO, AE 09645 It will need to go USPS. PM me with a quote for Parcel Post through USPS.
  6. B

Like New Pit Bull Rear Stand

Willing to ship?
  7. B

FS: Pit Bull front rear stands

Just after the rear, already have front, thanks :)
  8. B

FS: Pit Bull front rear stands

Willing to ship? If so how much shipped to FPO, AE 09645 (will have to go through USPS)
  9. B

51cm Specialized Allez road bike

Yeah I figured you used UPS or something. Dont worry, I know shipping something like a bicycle through USPS would be a royal pain in the ass, which is why I made the very first comment I did. But Id be very surprised if you couldnt find a taker on Craigslist. Thats a damn good price for a very...
  10. B

How the heck did you get Rota Spain? USPS is the only way you can ship to FPO/APO address, and will be no more expensive than shipping via USPS to New York. Also, Pesetas went away a long time ago. The dollar is crap against the euro, and everything is more expensive here.
  11. B

Im at an FPO (military) address. For shits and giggles... shipping to FPO, AE 09645?
  12. B

If shipping wouldnt kill both of us I would be tempted to pick this up. Def bright and different, but I like it.
  13. B

wtb wheels cbr600rr '07

Check over on 600rr.net ...I have seen a couple sets of stockers up there recently.
  14. B

FS: T2 Warmers, XT Timer/Trans., PB Rear Stand

PM sent on Lap Timer
  15. B

600RR Front Galfer Wave Rotors

So. Tempting.