Recent content by badstoltz

1. badstoltz

Alpinestars Boots, Woodcraft Stand, Pit Bull Condor, Etc. Etc.

I've still got a few items left that I'd like to liquidate! 1. Alpinestars SMX-4 boots, very little wear, some minor toe scuff and scratches but not bad. Includes brand new set of toe sliders. Size 44, 9.5 $115.00 Shipped! 2. Oxtar Boots, size 45. Little beat up but a great back-up boot...
  2. badstoltz

Misc. Gear, Parts, Stands, etc

Yes, front stand is available. Thanks to everyone who's sent their regards. Roofus is undergoing chemotherapy and seems to be doing well.
  3. badstoltz

VORTEX Adj. Rearsets- 06 GSXR 750

Nice set of adjustable rearsets off an 06 750. Will fit others I'm sure but please son't ask me. Only damage is a small scratch at the end of left peg. Includes an extra brake lever. $250 shipped. For quicker response habitationinc at yahoo.
  4. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750- $3200- Need to Sell ASAP!!!

SOLD, Thanks!
  5. badstoltz

46403 Northwest Indiana. Delivery to Chicago is FREE !!!
  6. badstoltz

It doesn't look like I'll be doing any more track days for a while so this stuff has got to go! I'm trying to raise money for my dog's surgery, so I'm considering all reasonable offers! Here's a list of what's left. Shipping is extra unless noted otherwise. 1. Joe Rocket Speedmaster back...
  7. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750- $3200- Need to Sell ASAP!!!

I've not ridden this bike this season or last. My dog Roofus needs surgery and I'd really like to get this bike out of the garage. This is a 2006 GSXR 750 track bike or race bike. It is not street legal as it sits, and I have none of the street parts or wiring to put it back to street. It has...
  8. badstoltz

Held, Arai, PitBull, Warmers, 06 GSXR 750, Etc, Etc, Etc...

Thanks for the interest, and my apologies on not keeping the thread updated. I've been super busy. There is still some stuff available and now pic of everything at bikestuff541.shutterfly.com A couple of items still aren't up but I'll try to add them tonight.
  9. badstoltz

Bump. All serious offers will be considered. Buy this stuff before it goes on ebay!
  10. badstoltz

Thanks Justin and Steve! I updated the sold items. All this gear is in pretty good shape and open to offers! The helmet is brand new, only tried on once. Unless someone wants to make an offer on the warmers I'm going to send them both to Chicken Hawk for repairs. C'mon guys, grab up some of...
  11. badstoltz

Lap timer works great, it's just got some clear epoxy dried to the face of the display. You can clearly see the whole readout and access all the options. Shoot me your email abc I can send you a pic.
  12. badstoltz

Yeah, looks like Justintime_3 is getting the bodywork and screen! Thanks Justin! Other PM's replied! Awaiting deposit on Pitbulls from G2G!
  13. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750, Priced to Move!

Thanks George!!! We really miss all you guys too! Hopefully this is just a temporary hiatus!
  14. badstoltz

06 GSXR 750, Priced to Move!

I've decided that since I won't be able to hit the track this season that my 06 GSXR 750 should move on. This has been a good and reliable bike for me over two seasons, but its been crashed three times on my way from I to A. Two lowsides and a highside. Its been repaired and put back on the...
  15. badstoltz

It doesn't look like I'm going to be able to use any of this stuff anytime soon so its all for sale. Everything is located in Gary, IN, 46403, and can be deliverd to Chicago or anywhere in between free of charge! Please request pictures of what you'd like to see via email...