Recent content by beac83

1. B

NJMP 4/15-16 Roll Call

Judy, I'll look out for you. I'll be in a blue ball cap, maybe toting a camera if I get motivated.
  2. B

NJMP 4/15-16 Roll Call

I'll be around on Sunday. Look for the old guy walking in the pits crying quietly because he no longer has a bike. :)
  3. B

Alpinestars 2-pc suit 46US jacket - 36US pant - new condition

For sale is my spare suit. This is an Alpinestars 2pc track suit, the jacket is size 46 US, and the pant is size 36 US, (Alpinestars pants run small, so this is more like a 34 US). Jacket and pants zip together (full circumference zip) $350 This suit has only been tried on, and has never...
  4. B

Re-introduction

Hey Judy! I sure hope that I can work it out to be out there with you this year!
  5. B

Re-introduction

I think a lot of us would go for SSDI if track addiction was considered a disability!
  6. B

Re-introduction

Hi - My name is Craig and I've been a track addict since July, 2008. It's been 8 months since my last time on track. I'm a former NESBA MW rider 2008-2011 (when NESBA MW closed), who changed jobs and ended up in Peekskill, NY last year. I was traveling back to Chicago to get some track time...
  7. B

Snow thread

The moral of the story is: carry less weight, go faster! :D I need to lose 15 lbs before the season gets going.
  8. B

Posting deficit..

About 16-20" here in Peekskill. The blowing/drifting made it worse. I'm dying for a track fix, but had to sell my bike/trailer when I took this job. :( I need to find an alternate route to the track. No storage options here, as the co-op doesn't allow trailers/storage on property.
  9. B

FS:Scotts Steering Damper mount kit CBR954

Item is SOLD, Thanks!
  10. B

N2 2014 Schedule - PLEASE READ

Rob and crew: Congrats on pulling this together and preventing the implosion of what has been a great community of riders. Thank you! I wish N2, PRE, and Midwest Track Days (who has started up with many of the former NESBA MW CR's) the best going forward. Hope to see folks at a track this...
  11. B

The truest words I ever spoke

From my first track day with NESBA MW in 2008, to my last with them in 2011, this has been my experience as well, and the same hospitality is there when I visit other regions. That's why NESBA will always have a special place in my memories.
  12. B

Just wondering, how did everyone come up with their bike#?

When I attended my first track day in 2008, NESBA said I needed a number on the bike. I choose #83 as that was the year my life changed forever. When I decided to race last year, 83 was taken, so now it's #283, as the issue in 1983 started in February.
  13. B

2014 Schedule Posted

I wish I still had the option to ride locally with NESBA. Sadly, the other org is about all that we have now.
  14. B

Missing ridng already

Woke up to 15 degrees outside this morning. It's going to be a long winter. :banghead: