Recent content by bigshug1

1. B

VIR 4/6, Thank You!

I totally looked like an action figure perched on top of my ZX6...lol That said, my body position was getting a little more relaxed by the end of the day - can't WAIT for the next session...
  2. B

Dominion Racway

^Judging from the pictures I've seen - I don't see how they could possibly be finished in time for an N2 track day...
  3. B

VIR 4/6, Thank You!

What an awesome time! I've only ridden on the track a handful of times but yesterday was, by far, my best and fastest day out...now to work on body positioning! To all the military guys - had a great time talking with all of you...it hit me after I left that I never officially introduced...
  4. B

VIR Patriot October 14

Did anyone get any video footage of B group that they plan on sharing? I wanted to take my GoPro along (but I forgot it) and I'd really like to see how awful my body position and riding really was...lol
  5. B

VIR Patriot October 14

Same here - aside from being old and out of shape, I had a blast...lol My riding definitely improved a LOT by the end of the day but by the end of the sixth session, I was done for the day - my rides through the day got progressively better for the 1st 10 mins of each session and then started...
  6. B

VIR Patriot October 14

Absolutely! I have to borrow my father-in-law's Tundra and trailer as my bimmer just doesn't look the same with a trailer hitch on the back...lol
  7. B

VIR Patriot October 14

Just inside of Concord, if you're familiar with the little area...as you pass (and I hate to use this place as a point of reference...lol) the Dollar General, I'm the very next road on the right and then the second house on the right. I'm an older college student and I spend most of my...
  8. B

VIR Patriot October 14

I will be there too - also my first day with NESBA... '12 Kawi ZX-6R is what I'll be riding. Just completed L1 of the CSS at VIR, too...nervous as crap about riding my own motorcycle on the track!