Recent content by Blaise

1. Blaise

Coming from 4-wheels to 2!

Yep, big ups on the SV. I like mine a lot and have many friends who feel the same way... it's nice to have less power because it forces you to up your corner speed. Think of it as the miata of the motorcycle world :p First or 2nd gen doesn't matter, either one works. Just make sure it has...
  2. Blaise

Summit Jefferson 8/24-25 - First TD - Advice?

Excellent advice so far. Q2s are just fine for track use, I'm running comfortably amongst the faster guys in intermediate with no issues. Don't worry about the pressures for tech, aim for 32/30 or so HOT. Start off with 28 or so and check after your session. You might want to think about buying...
  3. Blaise

NJMP Gate Procedure for Family/Friends

Thanks for asking this. My friend (who is a NESBA member) was charged $10 to spectate on Saturday 8/11 at NJMP. I meant to ask the guys on the spot but got distracted by riding...
  4. Blaise

8/11 njmp

I too, would like to thank the coaches, especially those running the B group show. I took my friend for his first day on 8/11 as well (I rode as well, but I'm not new - lol), and I thought their attention to the riders and the rules was exceptional. Kubricky kept calling himself an 'asshole' for...
  5. Blaise

FRIGGEN awesome weekend at NJMP!!

Fantastic time as well! Had sooooo much fun passing the big bikes in the bowl only to be passed in the straightaway.. over and over and over.... Who was the photographer this weekend? I forgot and want to see if there's any cool pics... given that my go pro went from.. to.. :(
  6. Blaise

NJMP June 15-16, Who's in?

What a fun, perfect weather, low stress day. Exactly what I needed to get back in the groove of things. Was very happy with how the little SV performed, although it took some getting used to... a certain owner of a BMW S1000RR kept passing me over and over :D Lots and lots of fun dicing it up...
  7. Blaise

We'll see man! I'm super pumped about tomorrow. I actually bought a track car last winter with every intention of doing track days with that, and now I'm signing up for NESBA days on my street bike (as the track car sits?!) ? What is happening? :D
  8. Blaise

Anybody have ANY clue who I am anymore? :D I'm IN for Friday! Riding my street bike (SV650) but very much looking forward to having some fun. I can't believe I did 35 days between 08 and 09 and then basically took '10 and '11 off... Glad to see a lot of the same CRs are around (RIP Mike...
  9. Blaise

NESBA probably saved my life!

I remember you coming over to my house in your confused/noob state Chris. You've come a LONG way, I was always impressed with how quickly you became friends with everyone and moved up the ranks. Unfortunately for me, you did so right as I really cut down in my riding (wrecked a car a few weeks...
  10. Blaise

Celebrating the Life of Mike Moore, NESBA Mid-Atlantic Director (1966 - 2011)

Mike has been fantastic, got lots of pointers from him. Really sucks :(
  11. Blaise

First NJMP April- Roll Call!

Shows how long I've been outta this... Didn't know you were a CR now Jim! CMON WEATHER GET WARMER
  12. Blaise

First NJMP April- Roll Call!

Signing in. The ZX6R of doom is ready for it's 15th season (4th with me on it, 9th or 10th with NESBA).
  13. Blaise

NESBA Membership changes for 2011

Just to be 100% in the clear here... you're saying that with a basic membership, there's a possibility that you could sign up for 2, 6, 10, whatever number of days and have every event canceled due to rain (at the discretion of the director), and lose all of their money? (Not trying to get on...
  14. Blaise

Dunlop Qualifer Q2s, 120/180

Sold! Thanks guys!
  15. Blaise

Dunlop Qualifer Q2s, 120/180

Pending...