Recent content by Blipstein

1. Blipstein

PCW X Mass thanks

You guys were a huge help this season. The biggest value is the confidence I have that whatever technical challenge comes my way at the racetrack I know will be handled right there and then so I can continue riding throughout the weekend. See you guys soon
  2. Blipstein

Anyone have a Harbor Freight 4 x 8 folding trailer?

Here is a shot of the trailer in 2005 with two bikes on it and one of the same exact trailer in early 2013 season. There are easily 75 trackdays on that thing. Minimal maintenance has been done. It's now folded up in my garage for the off season taking up very little space. Can't say enough...
  3. Blipstein

That's ok man....just don't be surprised when you go to sign up for your next track day and you've been bumped back down to B :haha: I started carrying a pit bike this year....an XR100. No problems at all. Started using the pit bull restraint system at about the same time. Everything is kosher dude
  4. Blipstein

I have one. We just finished our 8th season together. I pulled it with a 95 Civic up to 211k miles on it (new car now). Basically never did a damn thing to it at all. I check the tire pressure once in a while. Never had any issues. Get it, hook it up and roll, son. Werd
  5. Blipstein

Dirt Riding at Durhamtown Plantation

I'll be rockin the XR100 Taylor Wells style
  6. Blipstein

North inside pass in I group

And that's exactly the mentality I'm referring to
  7. Blipstein

Half a I on sunday back to B on monday

You did great, buddy. I look forward to working with you again next season. See you then
  8. Blipstein

North inside pass in I group

You're a good dude, Josh. Being a good rider isn't only determined by what you can make a motorcycle do...it's also determined by the mentality of the rider...and you've got the right mentality. Keep it up....you are going to be a great rider in the very near future. We look forward to helping...
  9. Blipstein

He made it, he made it!!!!!!!!

It was my pleasure to give him the bump. It was definitely time. His lines were good, body position looked great and he was consistant throughout the entire session. Congrats brotha
  10. Blipstein

Dennis is OK

Heel up soon buddy. Glad you're ok
  11. Blipstein

When does track temperature matter?

I'm glad to hear you aren't a homicidal maniac :). It sounds like you are at a critical stage in your development. All of the things you are experiencing are normal. It's all about how you handle those sensations. 90% of motorcycle riding is between the ears. Your mentality when you are on the...