Recent content by blown9746

1. B

2021 Yamaha R3

SOLD
  2. B

2021 Yamaha R3

2021 Yamaha R3 3557 miles Change in direction. I bought this bike at auction thinking I'd fix it up for my son, but he's not interested so I pivoted to possibly building a track bike out of it. But I’m not going to be able to make the amount of time I want for track days. Just changed the...
  3. B

WTB: Stock R3 parts

I have a wrecked R3 and am looking for some stock parts maybe someone has leftover from a track bike conversion: - right rear set - passenger pegs - chain guard - full bodywork to include lights (the only things I don't really need are the left headlight and the rider seat, but figure if anyone...
  4. B

suit size recommendations Dainese

Nice heads up on the sale. I found what I want on their site, unfortunately the items I really want are showing as sold out.
  5. B

suit size recommendations Dainese

Anyone have any experience with Dainese that can tell me if they fit true to size? I'm 5'10" 215 lbs size 48?
  6. B

WTB: Aftermarket parts for FZ09

Looking for aftermarket parts for 2017 FZ09: - exhaust - stainless brake lines - fly / windscreen - suspension - bar end mirrors Basically any aftermarket stuff. Bought a bone stock bike and just looking for upgrades
  7. B

WTB: 2001 SV650s gas tank

Look for 01 svs fuel tank in good shape prefer the red color from that year
  8. B

Heindl front and rear stands

Or make offer. These work just as well as my pitbull and vortex stands. I just don't need them. Came with a bike i bought
  9. B

Heindl front and rear stands

Heindl rear stand that will work with or without spools ($118 new) Heindl front stand that lifts under fork bottom ($108 new) $65 each or $110 each they are in great condition. They came with a bike I bought and I already have pitbull stands so these are just taking up space local pick up...
  10. B

'99 R6 Racebike - $1000 as is

killer deal!
  11. B

'09 r1

what's wrong is there is no title
  12. B

WERA Track Bike - Rare 05 Ninja ZX6rr

since you got it new from the dealer and you don't have title, do you have MSO?
  13. B

03-09 r6 wheels fs

To the top
  14. B

03-09 r6 wheels fs

to the top. make offer
  15. B

03-09 r6 wheels fs

$325. need them gone