Recent content by Bottlecap75

1. Bottlecap75

rivet master links

Quick Thread-Jack.... I'm running an RK 520 conversion and when I put the 200 size Pirelli on, the tire grows enough on the straights to touch the inside of the swingarm. The only solution I can see is to add a link or two. I just dont like the idea of more than one master link in the...
  2. Bottlecap75

First NJMP April- Roll Call!

Can anyone tell me if there will be tire service there? Gots me some new shoes....
  3. Bottlecap75

R1 Clip On Question

Does anyone know of an aftermarket clip on that accepts the stock steering damper on a 2007-2008 R1? The Vortex do not. Need one before 4/2...
  4. Bottlecap75

The Most Fun You Can Have With 7.5 hp

Keep in mind we are running this track backwards.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sOvGy5d81Y
  5. Bottlecap75

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

Hope she's done by 4/2 Trying to fit this in there gotta finish these as well :doh: I better get back to work
  6. Bottlecap75

Thanks for the tip...who sells moto holders?
  7. Bottlecap75

Clipon help

Anyone out there using anything other than Vortex? Gotta replace the stock ones...
  8. Bottlecap75

E15 approved

Quick note: DO NOT run Low-Lead 100 aviation fuel if you are sporting factory exhaust with the Cat still attached...converters really hate that stuff As for deposits, no issues so far, but I also add Yamaha Ring-Free as well-- intake tract looks spankin clean- better than when running good 'ol...
  9. Bottlecap75

I signed up for Sunday...hope the bike will be back together by then....anyone have a suggestion for measuring the runout on fork tubes? Lowside in T7 on Thunderbolt last summer- flipped when it hit the grass...New tank and subframe, bodywork is repaired and painted...the forks / tree looked...
  10. Bottlecap75

E15 approved

Hey Judy-- shouldnt have to re-map for 100 octane. I'm running "low lead 100" aviation fuel in EVERYTHING except my truck. Mapping might get you a pony or two, but its not necessary. Its kinda like running 93 in a car thats set up to run regular 87. Couple reasons I use it: There's no ethanol...
  11. Bottlecap75

alexa at spyder leather works

:adore:Had her do my daughter's up with name, team logo, etc for Christmas this year...came out awesome- She freaked out...-- mine should be coming back real soon- bump
  12. Bottlecap75

Wtb: 2007-2008 r1 subframe

Looking for a 2007-2008 R1 Subframe-- Trying to put her back together....
  13. Bottlecap75

Sep18 - Sep19 T-bolt roll call

Does anyone know if there will be a trackside vendor there on Sunday? Need some brake pads....
  14. Bottlecap75

Sep18 - Sep19 T-bolt roll call

In for Sunday only....