Recent content by brianspeed3

1. B

Roll Call: Road Atlanta April 18-20

Any one know gate fees? camping fees? gate times for Thursday?
  2. B

Insurance and the track

I will also say that I had a buddy with StateFarm and he totaled out a RSV4 at Barber doing a track day, They covered it. As long s there is no "prize" they considered it rider improvement. But would still talk to your own company to double check.
  3. B

Hi, I'm Huey. And I'm a raceaholic.

watch out if your bring babies to the track Huey likes to steal them!!! But for real, Huey is a stand up dude and will do anything for a fellow rider! If you need anything just go up and talk to him. He and his staff are beyond willing to give a helping hand! And knows a little about bikes...
  4. B

Adjustable rearsets knee down question

Plus if you are just trying to get your knee down, you will be running through knee pucks pretty quick once you do get it down. GO back and watch alot of pro racers, you will see them make contact with their knee on the ground and then slightly lift their knee. Maybe not all the way off the...
  5. B

Adjustable rearsets knee down question

You don't set rear set position based on trying to get your knee down. That will come in time once confidence in the bike grows. Rear sets should be set to achieve more ground clearance. If you focus on just getting your knee down, you will be sacrificing other things in the corner. You will...
  6. B

Sweet on the AMA chicane!!! And where will the leather rental info be posted?
  7. B

Are there any vendors who rent leathers? I have a buddy coming who needs some leathers for friday.
  8. B

Track configuration for Road Atlanta in April.

Also anyone know if there are leathers to rent and if so how much? I have a buddy new to the track who needs a set of leather for friday. 6'3 200 lbs.
  9. B

Track configuration for Road Atlanta in April.

Does anyone know what track configuration we will be running. Mainly Turn 3. AMA Chicane or the old Turn 3?