Recent content by CBRtist

1. CBRtist

Young Ladies Full Suite 5'4"

I run "Gear Up" on FaceBook where parents can buy/sell/trade gear if you want to consider posting it up there, then I typically share to MiniGP. Good luck!
  2. CBRtist

Lowered Bike??

Shouldn’t be an issue. Have fun
  3. CBRtist

Kid Size Barber Tee + N2 Staff Tee (free)

Shirt have been claimed Thanks for playing ;)
  4. CBRtist

Kid Size Barber Tee + N2 Staff Tee (free)

Moving and ran into these. Pink Barber shirt is youth S, N2 Staff shirt is youth M. Thought someone might want before I toss. Cost free and will ship free. Email: wendy@beherd.com or hmu on FB
  5. CBRtist

Found something interesting.

Told ya we could put your T-Rex suit to good use! Why would we rip off the name of a legend?
  6. CBRtist

Photographer at Summit Main 8/9/2021?

Ditto. I thought it might be Apex Pro, but if so, no pics on SmugMug yet.
  7. CBRtist

Riding efficiently

Few things that might get overlooked, that I employ these days being in the 50+ crowd • ALCOHOL. Many talk about hydration, but few about not drinking the night before *gasp*. The less, the better. I stopped “having a few”, down to none, a few years back. To hydrate throughout the day, I plop...
  8. CBRtist

Track-able bike?

You’ll most likely get frustrated with the speed differential on larger tracks. Even with adjusted gearing, it will be a challenge. Here is an idea though: why not do both? CBR on big trackdays, 450 on MiniGP days? Your 450 would be in the MiniGP motard class. I don’t know where you are...
  9. CBRtist

Electrolyte, Hydration tablets?

My personal fav: https://www.amazon.com/Nuun-Sport-Caffeine-Electrolyte-Rich-Mixed-flavor/dp/B018NZJFEK/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?keywords=nunn+hydration+tablets&qid=1583382568&sprefix=nunn+hy&sr=8-6
  10. CBRtist

Barber details Nov30-Dec01

It depends on what kind of rider/learner you are. Many people are overwhelmed by the track experience on their first day, and coming out, asking questions, checking out people’s set ups, and how operations are run, could be very helpful. In fact, not only do I encourage some people do this, but...
  11. CBRtist

Leather tailor in the mid-atlantic?

Try Lizzie’s cell: 804-929-3972 Or message her on FaceBook by searching “Sherry Elizabeth Sandruck” She IS back in business.
  12. CBRtist

NJMP 9/16

Call the main office to make sure they are open for camping that evening. I’m sure it won’t be a problem, especially on a Sunday night, but better to be safe!
  13. CBRtist

ATTN: N2 AIR FENCE FUNDRAISER/POTLUCK @ PITT RACE 9/14-9/15

Haha... nobody HAS to wait on me... and sorry. Ok, so the deal is, based on an estimate of 200 in attendance coming and going... 150 burgers 120 hotdogs Same amount on the rolls, and the additional rolls can cover pulled pork, brisket, or whatever else might be brought to go on a bun.
  14. CBRtist

Thanks! I'll get back to you on this ;)
  15. CBRtist

Just a guesstimate based on total counts and guests brought. Also keeping in mind that most won't just have one hamburger/hotdog. I'm working with air here however lol.