Recent content by chris

1. C

skill enhancement day

thanks JohnS the search feature is my friend now!!!
  2. C

skill enhancement day

hey thanks for the info.I thought that was what it was but wanted to be shure.That sounds like it will be alot of fun so i'll try to reserve a spot in the (I group)
  3. C

skill enhancement day

just throwing it out there, can anybody tell me what the skill enhancement day at VIR is about.I see that there is a B and an I day but for the price what do they do on those two days.I know it says skill enhanement day but i,m new to this and would like to know what you get for the...
  4. C

NJMP Saturday - I group - 2 Videos Links

:adore:yeah man it had had to be some good lap times.cut me some slack man:D it was my first time back in 2 years.i see your in VA hoping to make it down your way next season
  5. C

NJMP Saturday - I group - 2 Videos Links

what's good snikwad thanks for that.my name is chris #21 zx10 that's funny that you passed the checkered flag.that was a nice work out on sun you pressured the hell out of me i had no choice but to dig in it good stuff!!.yeah that was the first time i put the 10 on the track that thing impressed...
  6. C

2009 track dates

oh! you guys got jokes.nah it's cool thanks anyway i thought nesba would put up there schedule early.
  7. C

2009 track dates

anyone know when they will post 2009 track dates?
  8. C

Sunday NJMP

hey thanks for that rhon had a blast out there. new to the forum(bike-21) had to come out and get those jitters out of me it's been 2 years since i went down in pocono east planning to get alot of days in next season hope to see you out there:)