Recent content by chrisplm

1. chrisplm

MotoAmerica 2024 Calendar (Provisional)

No Pitt Race?
  2. chrisplm

race suit & lap timer

Welcome! I've got a spare Alpinestars 46/56 that I've been planning to sell. Its never been down and its well within your budget. If you want, feel free to PM me your number and I can get you Pictures, etc.
  3. chrisplm

R1 Low power, cylinder pressure

I had a similar thing happen where my compression tests were reading all over the place... It turned out the adapter for the compression tester wasn't seating right in the spark plug holes. Sometimes it seated enough to get some compression, sometimes not. The part of the adapter above the...
  4. chrisplm

2016 RSV4 RF LE $11,500

2016 Aprilia RSV4 RF LE #021 or #200 Being an RF it comes with the usual goodies, Forged Lightweight wheels, Carbon Fenders, Ohlins Suspension, Ohlins Stabilizer, ABS, APRC Traction, Wheelie, Launch control, etc. Just a tick over $4000 Miles Engine is stock Perfect condition Carbonin Carbon...
  5. chrisplm

Womens Teknic 2 Pc Leather Suit

Hey Eric, It sold already, otherwise I would have.
  6. chrisplm

Womens Teknic 2 Pc Leather Suit

Excellent Condition Ladies 2 Piece Leather suit. Only worn a few times. (The Knee pucks weren't worn down while on this suit) Has circumference zipper between pants, so acceptable for track use. Size 34. Fits APPROX 5'4" 120lbs asking $200 Call or text 315-391-too four seven four
  7. chrisplm

7x12x6 enclosed trailer 4sale

No it's not. He sold it last summer.
  8. chrisplm

OZ Racing Piega Wheels for RSV4 Tuono V4

@erick1670 Sorry bud, those weren't for sale at the time. If they were, I definitely would have let you know.
  9. chrisplm

Cooling issue

Same for me.. of course make sure the reservoir has fluid in it to so the bike can pull in more if needed.
  10. chrisplm

Gim, These are special Italian wheels for special Italian bikes ridden my "special" Italian people
  11. chrisplm

Dammit! I hate when people don't list the price o_O. $1500. Much less than those pesky Aprilia forged wheels .
  12. chrisplm

OZ Racing Piega Aluminum wheels with Brembo T-Drive Rotors on front and lightened rear rotor. They have some minor marks on them from use, but Never bent, or crashed. Comes with Driven 43 tooth 520 rear sprocket and Tires as shown. Rear tire is a Pirelli SC1 with some life left, but will need to...