Recent content by ciaka

1. C

07 cbr600rr **TRACK BIKE**

Oh CRAP!!! I was just gonna ask about that. Have an uncle who can pay my cousin to arrange for my neighbor friend's shipment to arrive at your doorstep, all prepaid and addressed to come to me. All you would have to do is give me your full name, email, address, tel, acct #, cc #, SSN, and how...
  2. C

TX Track school hosting track days at Circuit of the Americas - June 2013

A Texas motorcycle school is going to COTA (Circuit of the Americas) for a track event. 2 days, they are selling dates per each day. So if there was a bucket list item to cross off, this I think would fit in quite nicely. World class venue, smooth as buttter surface and instruction from the...
  3. C

Barber Event Aug 13-14, 2011

Yes, I instruct there, not a secret. Of course I would recommend to others. Anyone, even those who do not instruct but attend and like it promote it too, as soon as they say they like it and give any info about it. So 'Promotion' is a very loose term. As I said, NESBA mods can easily put an...
  4. C

This is not the same language you used in initial reply. Thank you for cleaning it up and appearing civil at least on the outside. This is not my school, and so I would say, if someone is interested, then they should have the know how. They are all riders and if this means they can save a...
  5. C

RideSmart, a Texas operated track school, still has some spots left in their annual Barber trip. They have some L3-Advanced spots left, and some L2-Intermediate spots too. It says limited next to the items so it may be just a couple. Here is the link to go the their shopping cart. Weather is...
  6. C

T-Pro / Forcefield Extreme Harness Flite (back chest protector)

..this goes for more than 200 new plus ship...I know, I have one. Good price.
  7. C

03 600RR Track/Race Bike

where is the bike located?
  8. C

2006 CBR 600RR - track/race bike

that is one nice bike with some nice goodies...I may try to move my track bike to get this...but I live in TX... shipping would be an issue if expensive.
  9. C

'99 YZF-R6 Track Bike

bike sold.
  10. C

WTB: GPR V1 stabilizer

Just bought one. Thanks.
  11. C

WTB: GPR V1 stabilizer

Want to buy a steering damper for my 2004 Kawi ZX-6R. Have the hardware to mount it. All I need is the main unit. If you have it, lets talk. PM me. Thanks.
  12. C

'99 YZF-R6 Track Bike

ttt ttt2 ttt3
  13. C

'99 YZF-R6 Track Bike

1999 YZF-R6 Track Bike - $3200 Located in Austin, TX This is a full race ready track bike. Fully safety wired. Full Hindle titanium exhaust. Racing rearsets (Woodcraft). Set of frame/clutch/swingarm sliders Newly painted colors (2 stage metallic paint job - EXCELLENT) Body work custom molded -...