Recent content by clockworkjon

1. clockworkjon

Request from Brian Johnson's Family: Here's How You can Help!

Done, and going back in 8 weeks to donate red cells since I'm O-. I know I'm not from the region and will most likely never meet any of you, but this thread inspired me to donate for the first time in 10 years. The Blood Center of Wisconsin is only for hospitals in (obviously) WI, but...
  2. clockworkjon

I Donated Blood Today

The nurse smiled real big when she looked at my arm and saw the big juicy vein sticking out! :D
  3. clockworkjon

I Donated Blood Today

I know I'm not from your region, but I saw the threads about the crash and the subsequent wishes of the family to donate blood and it inspired me. After a little checking I realized its been 10 years since the last time. Being O- I almost feel an obligation to help out. So I went today, and...
  4. clockworkjon

How do you pay for your track days?

Your menu sounds delicious. Too bad Chicago is a couple hours away from me. :(
  5. clockworkjon

How do you pay for your track days?

I know there are some of us that are at the track or racing around the midwest almost every weekend. With tires, repairs, transportation, fees, etc. it gets pretty expensive. I was wondering what everyone does for a living that allows them to feed this costly addiction. I'll start. I'm a...
  6. clockworkjon

great day at putnam my little boy loved it also

Just poking my head in to tell you how awesome those pics of your kid are! My son turns 9 months this week but before he was even born I bought the blue version of that little motorcycle. Can't wait until he's old enough to use it! Thanks for brightening my day!
  7. clockworkjon

Random BHF question...

Nevermind, I just discovered Trackipedia. Its about 1/4 mile if case anyone is interested.
  8. clockworkjon

Random BHF question...

This may seem like a strange question, but does anyone know how long the main straight at BHF is or at least how it compares to RA? That's it, thanks!
  9. clockworkjon

Are all gixxer guys this stupid ?

This is the second forum I've seen this linked to. This is an amazing example of the internet at work. Unbelievable!
  10. clockworkjon

First Track Day: The good, the bad, and the ugly. (LONG)

Just waiting to go into surgery. Doc says 4 or 5 weeks recovery. Wife is coming around. See you at BHF at the end of August!
  11. clockworkjon

If you can watch this without smiling, you have issues...

That first video is great! I have an 8-month old and his laugh is the coolest sound ever!
  12. clockworkjon

First track day - couple questions

Just popping in from Mid-West. I just had my first track day last week, and everything above is good advice. DO NOT ride to the track. I don't have a truck or trailer. I rented a cargo van from Enterprise and it worked great, especially when I crashed in the afternoon and had a broken bike to...
  13. clockworkjon

Pictures from NESBA Trackday @ Road America

I didn't think there would be any of me! This rocks!