Recent content by coholm

1. coholm

06 GSXR 750 brake suggestions plz

Can't go wrong with Spiegler. I have them on both my bikes.
  2. coholm

06 GSXR 750 brake suggestions plz

I have 03 R1 master and calipers on my 06 gsxr 750. Work good, previous owner did the switch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. coholm

New to N2, from Norfolk, VA

Welcome, I'm live in Norfolk also.
  4. coholm

Will there be anyone there for tires this weekend at NCBike? 7/23-24

Thanks, do you know if they will be setup Friday evening or start Saturday morning? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. coholm

Will there be anyone there for tires this weekend at NCBike? 7/23-24

Just wondering if any tire suppliers will be at NCBike this weekend. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. coholm

New rider from Norfolk, VA

I had a great time this weekend. Met a bunch of people and remember about 5 of your names. Next time I'll shoot for remembering 5 more names. Thanks everyone for the feedback, tips and advice. I'll be sporting a 06 Gsxr-750 next time I see all of you. It should be a little better for the track...
  7. coholm

NCBike roll call

I'm there Saturday doing the ATP class and track on Sunday.
  8. coholm

I'll message you if I have any questions when time gets close. Thanks
  9. coholm

New guy in NC

Hey Ryan, so where are you at in Hampton Roads? I live in the Roland Park neighborhood in Norfolk. I'm just getting started also. Planning on making it to NCBike tack day may 28-29 for my first. Chad
  10. coholm

I made sure all the bad parts of the bike were fixed before I took it to the track. Aftermarket re-flash, Ohlins NIX-30 fork internals and a Penske shock in the rear. Starting off with some Dunlop Q3's for tires for track days.
  11. coholm

I'm going to try make it to a few events this year, starting off with the NCBIKE 5/28-29. I'll be out there on my red Yamaha FZ09. Chad Holm