Recent content by ColeLT1

1. ColeLT1

Roll-Call For RA 4/10-11-12

Man, that was some nasty weather. Stopped in atlanta last night and on the way to the track now. What is with people here driving in the rain with flashers and brights on, talk about filling my car up with flashing red lights, could not see a thing, and besides the center window light you had...
  2. ColeLT1

Roll-Call For RA 4/10-11-12

We are about to start heading that way, we have a pretty large group again (msriders.org group), ~10 riders or so. I was going to try my new suspension setup but rained out at barber, excited to test suspension built to carry my large self around the track.
  3. ColeLT1

Lap times for southeast tracks

I am new to track days, but this is my entire history I have ran: -NESBA BARBER B group 2 days: around 1:50 no lap timer, on my RC51 (bumped to I 2nd day) -NESBA Talladega B group: 1:07.57 borrowed a lap timer the last session, on my RC (bump to I but had to stay in B due to full group) -Road...
  4. ColeLT1

Spies laying it down

Haha, j/k man, but seriously fashion or not, it looks awful. Just as bad as the Sorority Girl oversized huge glasses that everyone is wearing, including their moms now, do they realize they look like a insect?
  5. ColeLT1

Spies laying it down

It is going to be interesting, I hope the bike fits his riding style, I wish he would of gotten a permanent ride with Suzuki and MotoGP. I really hope Hayden and the Duck get along, his style thrives on a bike that is always on the verge.
  6. ColeLT1

Introduction

Thanks, I am doing a day at tally gp Nov 9th with another track org (because a bunch of my friends are going), will be my last one of the year, but will be back out early next year.
  7. ColeLT1

Introduction

My name is Cole, and I am addicted to all things that go fast. I used to ride dirtbikes as a kid, parents did not let me touch street bikes and did not encourage my dirt bike riding, most of the riding I did was behind their backs. During college I dropped the motor out of my camaro and built...
  8. ColeLT1

vids barber a group 10-11

Here you go Steve: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F61F916FD6E96CE6
  9. ColeLT1

Vids: Barber 10-11-08 I-Group

I also uploaded Steve's A-group videos: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F61F916FD6E96CE6
  10. ColeLT1

Thanks, I can upload my high quality wmv files, but it will be about 1.2 gigs of vids, if anyone wants me to, I will do that though.
  11. ColeLT1

I know it was sloppy, not trying to make excuses but was my first time in "I" and first time on this bike. Bike was pushing bad to the outside compared to my RC51, plus has tons more power, the last session of the day I added 1mm to the shock height and it help tons (going to add 1 more mm to...
  12. ColeLT1

Barber Videos: Oct 11/12, Intermediate

I lined my vids up with yours, and every freakin time I am about to see myself someone wrecks or something, and I always ended up hitting pit row right behind you, I just wanted to see one pass haha. Also I have 8 sessions recorded, have no clue how I did that, I guess we had so many short...
  13. ColeLT1

Barber October 11/12 Roll-Call

Here is a better view that my vid: @7:15 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1176435211785957303
  14. ColeLT1

Barber October 11/12 Roll-Call

Sorry for the long delay, still having tech issues (new camera setup), my computer does not have firewire, so I moved the vids from my camcorder to a friends computer using windows movie maker (as I always did with my digital camera to edit), then brought them to my computer... mistake...