Recent content by condon66

1. condon66

British Superbike Championship

The battle between Alex and Shakey was super stuff in the final few races. Really top notch stuff.
  2. condon66

Who's in Beave Run June 16 17??

Since ankle surgery, haven't been on the track for 1-1/2 seasons. Must do the Beave soon. Really missing it!
  3. condon66

Beaverun 9/25,9/26 ROLL CALL!

Just finished locking in for Sunday! The weather is looking frickin' ass perfect! I... am.... PSYCHED!! WOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  4. condon66

C'mon Dave! You gotta put the new fork set-up thru the clinic man! I'm going Sunday.
  5. condon66

In for one, don't know which yet. I been missin' the Beav.
  6. condon66

sv650 suspension work near Pittsburgh

The install based on a scale of 1-10, ten being most difficult, is about a 3 or 4 for a mechanically inclined person. The only thing most do-it-yourselfers don't have is the bushing driver to drive the bushing back into the fork leg. If you seperate the leg from the stanchion to remove the...
  7. condon66

Nesbians at the gp??

Haven't missed one yet.
  8. condon66

Play in forks?

Ah, no, I just don't think so. It can be close enough to where it can't be felt by hand and not cause problems.
  9. condon66

sv650 suspension work near Pittsburgh

Hey Dave, It's me, the guy you met at Beaver who bears the same abdominal scars as yourself. How's it goin'? Hey, just wanted to chime in here and say I recommend the Traxxion Rods along with emulators, springs, and oil. Your spring rate would be .85 for your weight. I tried oil and springs...
  10. condon66

Play in forks?

If this is "normal" then I say it's a shitty design. Who wants their stanchion's flopping around in the fork leg?? I personally wouldn't settle for it.
  11. condon66

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 - track only

It has under 8,000 miles and is basicly like new. The forks have emulators and Traxxion Dynamics damper rods. I will try to get a pic to you but this is a bad week. I'm working 12-13 hour days all week. I figure my bike and some cash.
  12. condon66

2007 Suzuki GSXR600 - track only

I have a '03 sv650 with full yosh and modded forks, otherwise stock, if interested.
  13. condon66

BeaveRun July 10 11 Roll Call

Looks like not even any morning rain for todays riders! Looks like a perfect weekend for the weather.
  14. condon66

Great Weekend at Beaver

I also got a bump to "I" after just my second full day with nesba. I've done a couple other events with other orgs. at Nelson and Beaver. Two other times with nesba my track bike (that I've barely gotten to ride yet) ate a rod bearing, both times before lunch...:banghead:. It's not a good...