1. C

2006 r6

Bike is sold!
  2. C

2006 r6

$4500.00
  3. C

2006 r6

$4600.00 I would like to sell the bike while I still have teeth.
  4. C

2006 r6

I really would like to sell the bike. It has 1400 miles! Please check out the photos and feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking! $4900.00
  5. C

2006 r6

$5500 Negotiable
  6. C

2006 r6

Here is a link to the pictures of the bike. Thanks for looking! http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm161/critter717/2006%20R6/?albumview=slideshow
  7. C

2006 r6

For sale is a 2006 YZFR6 SPV 50th Anniversary Edition motorcycle and assorted equipment. The bike has 1420 miles. I am the second adult owner. I purchased the bike with the intention of doing track days. A year and a half later I have ridden the bike less than 400 miles. I did one NESBA...
  8. C

AMA at VIR

I was just curious. I think it would be great to watch thoses guys tear up the long stretch going into and out of the Oak Tree.
  9. C

AMA at VIR

I have watched the last AMA at VIR several times and wondered why they don't use the full course? Just curious.:notsure:
  10. C

Air Force One

If it ain't Boeing, I'm not going.
  11. C

Icon Field Armor

Thanks for the info.
  12. C

Icon Field Armor

I was looking at back and chest protection and was curious if anyone has used the Icon Field Armor Vest. At about $100.00 bucks ( I have not inquired about a NESBA price yet) it looks like a good deal and certainly better than a back protector alone which is what I've been doing. I like the...
  13. C

dot to make wheelies legal by 2009

That's actually pretty funny
  14. C

R6 Light Part

I have a 2006 R6. I am looking for the plastic bracket that holds the headlights in place. All the components associated with it work, ie: lights, wiring, etc. I just need the plastic bracket that is the core piece of the assembly. Any suggestions on where to find one would be great. Thanks
  15. C

VIR-Full 10/20

VIR Full First Track Day Summary Hello to All, I just wanted to say how impressed I was with NESBA and VIR on the 20th. I was fortunate to be able to attend with 3 other NESBA members. Having friends that were able to help me prep my bike was a huge help not to mention loads of advice. Prior...