ctk62's latest activity

• C
    ctk62 reacted to NothingClever's post in the thread The MotoGP Thread with Like Like.
    Gentlemen, excellent insight and useful perspective. I greatly appreciate the education!
  • C
    ctk62 replied to the thread The MotoGP Thread.
    From what I remember, CRT bikes were awful and uncompetitive- basically street bike engines in prototype chassis- which is why they got...
  • C
    Factories don't want to be in the position to need concessions. But they are good for the sport IMO. All the top teams today got to...
  • C
    I think the changes will benefit Ducati. The more limited the engine regulations, the more Ducati benefits as the V4 is the most...
  • C
    The smile-o-meter means more to me personally than the speed-o-meter, and I smile a lot on my ancient 600. Eric Wood is awesome. My...
  • C
    Wonder if that factored into Fabio's decision.
  • C
    What a race!!! Wont spoil it but def watch it ASAP!
  • C
    I dont like the 850cc thing. I think they are also moving to a spec fuel. Combine that with a mass flow limit and there is your power...
  • C
    He's only 24, and he bagged a WC on a shitty bike at 22. Money was def a factor, but as Marc showed even money is not enough for a WC to...
  • C
    Aprilia's far from perfect. And Fabio would go from the big fi$h at Yamaha to just another rider at Aprilia. Especially if Jorge Martin...
  • C
    This is actually really cool. MV needs exactly what KTM brings to the table, and since KTM doesn't wanna make some proper sport bikes...
  • C
    ctk62 reacted to Backmarker's post in the thread The Orange Octopus Can't Be Stopped with Haha Haha.
    as the ball bounces .... https://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/harley-davidson-sells-mv-agusta-castiglioni/
  • C
    Been posting this everywhere; a nice palate cleanser from the apocalyptic predictions in various corners of the MotoGP web...
  • C
    I have been practicing with the bike on stands so I have a sense of how things feel. But yea hopefully I can learn a lot next time I go...
  • C
    Right on! Body position is one of those topics that come up a lot early on. It’s definitely a part of the whole package, but many others...