Recent content by cumberlandjack

1. C

Custom Leather Suit? One-X usa . . .

I have a thick crotch area due to large appendage. What does your tailor do when you get measured for your dress shirts, sport coats and pants? It is the same process. They allow for comfort with the measurements. It is like wearing a size 12 dress shirt when you really need size 22.
  2. C

Custom Leather Suit? One-X usa . . .

I have a brand new custom One X suit that fits great. Just take your time and have someone help you measure. I have not done any track days this year due to unusual circumstances. It fits and feels great. I got kangaroo. Hope to use it at NCM in October and Barber in November.
  3. C

Questions about proper body position

Dont forget trail breaking.
  4. C

Questions about proper body position

Do a 2 day school at YCRS and Nick will show you how to apply what you posted. Then do track days with N2 and apply what you learned by doing track days. Ask any control rider for help and they will be happy to point you in the right direction. You will see how N2 applies the same techniques you...
  5. C

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

Hey Huey. Great day Sunday, however, I think I got chiggers in turn 5.
  6. C

New to this site and need advice

Lots of great advise here. There is alot of YCRS influence withN2. The CR's are the best and very willing to help. Many of these folks are guest instructors at YCRS. Invest in yourself and do a 2 day school at YCRS and then go back to the track.
  7. C

Road Atlanta 19-20 Oct

I like coming out of 10B setting up for the bridge.
  8. C

Member Feedback Requested

I stretch a lot during the day weather at the track or at home. Some stretching is helpful with a partner. YCRS incorporated something like this into their program with Chris Peris' wife a few years ago. It is something that is probably overlooked or just not addressed in the paddock. I...
  9. C

Road Atlanta Trackside Support

Perfect! I will bring the above. Thanks for the responses. Let me know if you prefer something other than miller lite. This is what makes N2 the best!!
  10. C

Ok. So i have some vortex rear sets I need help installing on my mostly stock R6. I will be at the track Friday with a cooler full of ice cold miller lite if anyone can help me.
  11. C

I need help putting rear sets on my R6 at Road Atlanta in October. Will Seth Starnes be attending? If not, will there be any trackside support?
  12. C

Wyman / N2 win the Daytona 200

Kyle was my instructor at both of my YCRS weekends at Inde. I am so happy to see Kyle succeed! Kyle is a really nice guy who is willing to share any info pertaining to riding. Rob was also an instructor for me which led to a natural progression into track days with N2.
  13. C

WTB super tenere

I am looking for a used Super Tenere. Plan to take it to Tuktoyaktuk this summer. Thanks for any help. Jack.
  14. C

Barber Roll Call Nov 24 / 25

I'm in. Just signed up for Saturday and Sunday!
  15. C

New old person from Tennessee

Where do you live in Tn? I am 75 miles northwest of Nashville. I will be at Barber too. You have chosen the best track day organization to ride with. If you want the best training for track days, look intoYCRS. A lot of the Control Riders have attended as well as having been guest instructors...