Recent content by daddyfriedrich

1. daddyfriedrich

Nc bike June 2/3 roll call

Saturday was fun. Thank you to the coaches who gave me pointers. Getting to ride mixed with advanced is such a good yardstick for an intermediate guy. Hope I didn't road block anyone to the point of exasperation.
  2. daddyfriedrich

What a great bunch!

I've always had great experieces at N2 trackdays. They run a tight ship. My recent weekend at NCCAR was even better because the event was a joint task force of N2 and EvolveGT. Very accessible group of control riders. Can't wait to sign up for another!!!
  3. daddyfriedrich

Trade or Sell: Joe Rocket Honda Jacket 44

I have a size 44 Joe Rocket Honda perforated leather jacket, white/silver. I'm more of a size 40 or 42. I have Joe Rocket black leather pants. Want a matching Joe Rocket leather jacket size 40 with full circumference zipper. Thanks for looking.
  4. daddyfriedrich

Alpinestar SMX Plus Boots 45euro 10.5us

Ummm, bump, still interested here.
  5. daddyfriedrich

NCBike roll call

I was behind you and saw it happen. Looked pretty tame until I saw you fly up in the air. Glad you weren't hurt too bad.
  6. daddyfriedrich

Stepping up

Thanks, one and all. I hope to see some of you at NCCAR July 9 & 10.
  7. daddyfriedrich

Stepping up

Very proud that this is the first and probably only sticker going on my new tupperware.
  8. daddyfriedrich

Marika and others Pitt Race 5 22 16 video

It just got bucket listed :)
  9. daddyfriedrich

Marika and others Pitt Race 5 22 16 video

Whoa, you catch a little air under the front tire a place or two! Thanks for sharing, Lenny.
  10. daddyfriedrich

Will this pass tech?

Resident metallurgist here. Its usually what you can't see that bites you. If the metal is deformed enough to have a hole, there are invisible cracks. Just teeny weenie little ones. And the metal will do the same thing as a windshield with a teeny weenie little crack . . . eventually. So...
  11. daddyfriedrich

How much seat time ?

Jealous. My litre bike wears my ass out, but it also keeps me in good shape. See you at a track!
  12. daddyfriedrich

NCCAR April 2 Novice group

My arms are hurting from hard braking. Gotta get back to situps and pushups.