Recent content by Danlavelle

1. D

Arai RX-Q, Large. Great condition.

Selling my spare, Arai RX-Q helmet. - Large - Flat black - Comes with both clear and smoke visors (smoke only been used for appx 150 miles) - GREAT condition. Never crashed in, smoked in, dropped, etc. Only imperfection is in the lower back where I used some touch up paint to fill in a very...
  2. D

4x8 HF trailer, Canyon Dancer II, Fieldsheer 1pc suit, Alpinestar TZ1 jacket.

Hi folks, A growing family, demands of life, all these excuses have led my to largely step away from trackdays so I'm cleaning out some extra gear. Let me know if you have any questions. I have photos of everything and can email them. Everything is OBO. (1) 4x8 Harbor Freight folding...
  3. D

We've Lost a Great One Way Too Soon!!

He just let me borrow a suit two weeks ago at Pocono...I told him I owed him a beer, something cold and Belgian. Damn. RIP.
  4. D

Pocono is in the books!

I'm having serious trouble walking today! Haha. I Had a great time. Thanks to everyone for a great day at the track. Especially Rob for the trail braking exercises, Lenny for the awesome feedback (and sweet sound system!), and Jay for letting me borrow a suit for the day. Oh another big shout...
  5. D

Anyone local/going to Pocono have a spare suit?

thanks Glen but I should be all set. Yogi RR is bringing a spare suit with him to tech tomorrow. You guys rock. This is why I like the N2 community.
  6. D

Anyone local/going to Pocono have a spare suit?

Hey friends, So I'm going to jump into my second ever track day this Sunday at Pocono Raceway, somewhat last minute. However I still haven't made the investment in a good suit. Is anyone local to the Poconos or Lehigh Valley (or within a short drive) or going to Pocono have a spare suit that I...
  7. D

NJMP gift card usable for N2 track day?

NJMP gift card. Sorry when I re-read the original post I didn't make that clear.
  8. D

NJMP gift card usable for N2 track day?

Throwing this out there in case anyone knows....for Christmas I received a gift card, with enough to cover a full track day, to NJMP. Is there any way that I can use this gift card to register for an N2 track day at NJMP? Has anyone ever done this before? If yes, how did you redeem the value of...
  9. D

NJMP Lightning 5/17-5/18: Great weekend!

Wanted to jump on and say thanks to everyone - was my first time on the track and I had an absolute blast. I was really taken aback by how helpful everyone was. Sorry for not remembering names but I need to give shoutouts: - the tech inspection dudes for calming me down when I showed up five...
  10. D

NJMP Lightning Roll Call - May 17 / 18

Question for the group - what is the policy on bringing dogs to the track? We have a well socialized cattle dog who would love to chill with my wife all day under the tent tomorrow. This will be my first track day so I have no frame of reference other than that we bring the pup to all my...
  11. D

Thank you so much! I've just watched Twist Of The Wrist 2 and read the Riders Manual again, it's all information overload. I'm really excited to just get out there and have some fun.
  12. D

I'll be there on Saturday! My first track day and man I am pumped! And scared, and nervous, haha. I will be on a red/black Yamaha R6, coming in on a blue Subaru WRX. If anyone has any tips of tricks please feel free to share. Looking forward to the day.
  13. D

Road Atlanta body position

Wow. Shows how much the pros really move around to put the bike through corners. That chicane sequence was nuts.
  14. D

Alright I'm in for 5/17! New guy from PA

Lehigh Valley. You?
  15. D

Alright I'm in for 5/17! New guy from PA

Scratch that, just found Shagmoto email in the Riders Manual while reading it!