Recent content by Dr.Duct_Mossburg

1. D

Feeler: 2011 ZX10, 6k Miles, $6,000 OBO

I bought a 2011 ZX10 a few months ago. The bike was purchased from a Police auction and will only come with a BOS. I was going to try and recover the title but I just havent had the time to do so. Im getting married in the first week of May and don't have the time I was hoping to that I needed...
  2. D

WTB: Full Gauntlet Gloves - large

I have a pair of GP tech gloves. Black, Large. No rash, Never been down. Used about 5 times.
  3. D

Looking for a decent track day tire...

Proc, That picture is too small.. It looks like the 211? Can you post up the place that you're linking it to?
  4. D

Looking for a decent track day tire...

Been out of the game for two years and im currently putting together my 2011 zx10. I ran the power ones for awhile and then fell in love with the 211. I run a lot on Summit main and I found the ntec 211 to hold a little more firm out of 10 than the michelins did on my gsxr 1000. whats new in...
  5. D

FS Summit Main I Group 9 / 12 13

I rode there a few weeks ago.. It is just fine.. People need to just ride and stop letting they're mind its horrible.. Clearly people are still running the same fast times. their is grip, Just may have to re adjust your lines. I personally like it more now but thats just me. 5 is the only one...
  6. D

Power Race 190 Soft

If you still wanna sell them Ill take one for $100 LMK
  7. D

Summit Pt.- Aug 1/2/3- You in?

Id like to get in on this thread.. Thanks to the CR's in the B group to helping today.. Although I felt like we were talking to grand parents, in they're stories about how it was back before they "fixed(fuxed)" the track up they gave some really good tips. (jokes) Most of the tips are things...
  8. D

Returning to the track a proper entrance

I have to respectfully disagree.. I dont think it is EVER ok for a CR to pass on the inside.. Even if the CR was Rossi "the doctor" himself.. for me its not about making the pass clean and safe.. Its about the passe NOT being aware of it. I was one of the quickest in B group and it spooked me...
  9. D

Returning to the track a proper entrance

Just get back out there lucky. It sucks that people got hurt but I think that Nesba should also crack down alot as well.. Not only have I had riders pass me on yellow's, In turns right in front of control riders, Ive also had a control rider take the inside on me in mid turn of 10.. Yeah the...
  10. D

WTB: 05-06 GSXR1000 Race plastics, Not picky.

Brand new, Never drilled :)
  11. D

WTB 05-06 GSXR1000 upgrades

get the doable bubble off of ebay. check here, wera, .net., .com, and sbn for the rear sets.. I got full adj. vortex for $175 and a guy just sold some one that were like brand new on here for something around that price.. F the shorty levers .. lol
  12. D

WTB: 05-06 GSXR1000 Race plastics, Not picky.

I got a dude that offered them for $360 shipped from WI, All plastics and the foam seat off of the wera boards.