Recent content by Ducti Jockey

1. D

2015 R1M

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/2015-r1m.353020/ Finally, links to pics. 15k.
  2. D

2015 R1M

Bump. Moving soon and dont need the extra bike to lug. Please text for pics.
  3. D

2015 R1M

selling a ‘15 R1M i picked up last year. Recalls to the transmission are complete. Street stuff was sold and the bike converted to race. It is currently wired for Wera. The bike has some carbon fiber bits from the previous owner that remain; mainly the front and rear fenders, front sprocket...
  4. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

It sold today.
  5. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

New price; 17k.
  6. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

Ncbike was cancelled?
  7. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

WInterized. Obo. Will be at ncbike this ipcoming weekend with it.
  8. D

‘96 Super C toyhauler

This is an odd one, but a nice one nonethless. This rv was a super c at one point but the rear has been converted to a garage with custom ramps at the rear of the rv. Rv still has a class 3 hitch. The roof was replaced and bowed and the bunk over the cab was replaced. The RV is about 31 feet in...
  9. D

2010 R6 Race Ready. 7k

Sold.
  10. D

2010 R6 Race Ready. 7k

You should have them. Text for more if needed, Pat.
  11. D

2010 R6 Race Ready. 7k

On the way Pat.
  12. D

2010 R6 Race Ready. 7k

Selling my R6 due to a previous injury. Bike is ccs/asra compliant and safety wired for wera. Bike has been tuned by Maher motorsports and the suspension done by MDM. Its a previous mdm race bike. Comes with an extra full set of wheels, gearing, some recifiers and a swingarm. Please text me...
  13. D

2013 Haulmark 5x8 vnose

Sold
  14. D

2013 Haulmark 5x8 vnose

Winter is coming. Drain your bikes water wetter and free up garage space by storing your bike in the trailer. Next season, have piece of mind by leaving your bike in the trailer at the track snuggled up all safe with a hitch-lock and locked rear door on it.
  15. D

2013 Honda 1000rr w/ HRC bits

Sold.