Recent content by equipt31

1. E

Street bike, 2004 Yamaha R6 in IL

sorry, post updated w/price
  2. E

Street bike, 2004 Yamaha R6 in IL

Clear title in hand. 14,XXX miles, I ride an SV these days instead. Asking $4K OBO Has the following mods: OEM silver seat cowl, SS galfer brake lines front and rear and galfer brake pads, integrated tail light/turn signals, silver bar ends, frame sliders, swingarm spools, Pro-grip tank...
  3. E

looking for stock forks for R6 R6s

What color cowl are you looking for? Does it matter? I have a silver 1 for an 04, it will fit what you need and its in pretty good shape. I'm in IL too
  4. E

2004 Yamaha R6 partout street and track parts

List updated, make offers
  5. E

2004 SV650s well maintained and nice mods

if you change your mind about parts id be interested in the corbin seat.
  6. E

found fairing stay, speedo, and stock rearsets and added to the list will have pics soon
  7. E

new parts added and prices dropped, shoot me offers, want this stuff gone soon
  8. E

Bump list updated and some prices adjusted, lots of goodies still here
  9. E

List and some prices adjusted. I was out for a long weekend so I will be getting back to everyone's PM's and emails today after work.
  10. E

I decided to part my bike since I didn't get any decent offers for it. I am including the parts from my spares sale thread also: it has both street and track parts. All parts are good used condition unless otherwise specified, prices do not include shipping, best offers accepted, I am more...
  11. E

FS: BHF Sat 7/3 B-group

trackday is SOLD
  12. E

OPEN trailer $500 OBO**

what nesba events do you go to? anything in IN IL or WI?