Recent content by Fastway Racing

1. Fastway Racing

2017 YZF R6 Track? Race builder.

Error in link. www.wreckstoracers.com
  2. Fastway Racing

Track day bike builders Ninja 400's FZ07's R6's 675R's

I keep about 25 bike in inventory for race bike builds. All of my bike are checks over for structural integrity and if any found corrections are addressed. I ship to racers and track day riders all over the country so don't distance prevent you from getting the bike you want to be on. Race parts...
  3. Fastway Racing

2017 YZF R6 Track? Race builder.

2017 YZF R6 suffered from a light tumble down the road causing cosmetic damage. Straight forks, frame, subframe, rims, swing arm. No coolant/oil leaks. This will make a perfect track builder. Includes new DBHolders upper fairing stay, swing arm spools, GYTR Quick shifter. Zero mile Speedo as the...
  4. Fastway Racing

2017 Triumph Daytona 675R starter track package

2017 Triumph 675R with 2224 miles on it. Bike had a damaged fuel tank and cosmetic rashes on the fairings. I started accumulating parts for a personal race bike build but not able to make the time to get to the track so I'm going to let it go. Salvage title $6250 Located in North Georgia...
  5. Fastway Racing

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 2300 miles

2300 miles very minor cosmetic plastic damage on this bike. Mi Scrap title No impact damage to the wheels, forks, subframe frame and swingarm are straight with no crash damage. Owner had clutch adjusted too tight and it's starting to slip. (new plates ordered) Located in North Georgia Shipping...
  6. Fastway Racing

2017 Yamaha YZF R6

This 2017 YZF-R6 has 1350 miles on it. Damage consist of cosmetics to the fairings. There is a tiny indentation on the swingarm from the exhaust tip from the drop. No damage to the frame, forks, wheels, subframe, wire harness, cooling system. Bike is currently salvage title $8500.00 Located...
  7. Fastway Racing

2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 400 miles!!!

This 2018 Ninja 400 crashed at the magic 400 mile mark? Damage was mainly to the headlight/ upper fairing bracket. There is a touch of rash on the stator cover, broken foot peg bracket, left handlebar is slightly bent and the front rim had a kiss of rash that was repaired to make it look nice...
  8. Fastway Racing

2017 SV650 Build your racer 1900 miles

This bike is in excellent shape with undamaged wheels, subframe, forks, frame. No leaks in either coolant or oil system. Undamaged wiring. Bike has 1960 miles and comes with a VA salvage title. Missing is the rear tail fairing and tank fairings. $3400. Located in North Ga Shipping anywhere in...
  9. Fastway Racing

2018 Ninja 400 W/408 miles clean title

2018 Ninja 400 with 408 miles on the clock, Light rash on the R lower and a couple light rim edges scratched (touched up) $3800. Straight forks, frame, subframe, wheels bars. No oil/coolant leaks. Shipping is never an issue. Located in North Ga. CLEAR TITLE.
  10. Fastway Racing

2018 KAWASAKI NINJA 400 153 MILES

This sweet little Ninja 400 was laid down at a slot and gentle speed on the right side, it resulted in a broken footpeg bracket and mirror. Looks like it also suffered from a fall over on the left and suffers from a few scratches and rashed case cover. 153 miles on this new bike and it sits with...
  11. Fastway Racing

2018 NInja 400 265 miles 99% perfect build your racer

Like new 2018 Ninja 400 with 265 miles on it! This bike is VERY undamaged, rear brake side footpeg bracket cracked is the most major part. The side stand bracket was bent so I pulled it and installed spools it is still available if you would like it. On the right side there are very tiny...
  12. Fastway Racing

2017 KAWASAKI KRT ZX636 Ninja 1620 miles

Nice low mileage 2017 ZX636 with 1620 miles on the odometer. Dent in tank is the worst of the cosmetics, Plastic damage consist of scratches and cracks. on the lowers and tail fairing. No structure damage to the headlight, upper stay, radiator, wheels, sub frame, swingarm electrical or cooling...