Recent content by gcally

1. gcally

Road Atlanta Endurance Round

Any update on Thursday practace day?
  2. gcally

Road Atlanta Endurance Round

Couple questions on road Atlanta Round. 1. WERA has the race listed as a Friday race and N2 has it listed as a Saturday race. Which one is correct? 2. WERA is not hosting a race practice before the endurance round. Will N2 have a track day before the endurance round? Nothing is currently...
  3. gcally

Dunlop Tire Vendor Pitt Race Endurance

Thanks, I just talked to Shane and he has me covered.
  4. gcally

Do you have contact information for him? I need to get some tires nailed down.
  5. gcally

Who is the Dunlop vendor for Pitt Race endurance round?
  6. gcally

2019 Yamaha MT-07 FZ-07 ---- 407 miles ---- Salvage

Price Drop $2500
  7. gcally

2019 Yamaha MT-07 FZ-07 ---- 407 miles ---- Salvage

2019 Yamaha MT-07 -407 miles - Ohio Salvage Certificate - Forks straight - slight tweak in subframe (easy fix) - minor lip bend on front/rear wheel (easy fix) - starts right up and runs perfect - perfect bike to build twins cup race bike I can bring it to Pitt Race this weekend...
  8. gcally

Pitt this Friday - who’s in???

I am trying to be in for Friday but Advanced filled up really fast this year. Currently on the waiting list.
  9. gcally

WTB Pitt Race 6/14 Advanced

Looking for advanced spot Pitt Race 6/14
  10. gcally

It it too early to think about Barber in October?

I was kicking around the idea of getting a group of people together from western PA to go down. How close are you to Pitt Race? I am in Chippewa, 15 miles from the track.
  11. gcally

Summit Main on 8/6

So.... Track surface was awesome but man it was really packed in the Advanced class. Does Evolve have the same guide lines as N2 with how many people they let on the track. This is just an opinion but it felt like there were some people in the Advanced group that really should have been in the...
  12. gcally

Dunlop USA N-TEC Slicks ... Thinking about switching from Pirelli

Not yet.... I am getting great grip and wear out of the Dunlops. I can get 2 days out of a rear and front will last forever.
  13. gcally

Anyone running the new gsxr 1000?

BOOOOOOOO!!!!! No love for the GSXR! I love mine. Easy to work on and sooooo much mid-range. The only thing I am struggling with is wheelie control and how to adjust it. With the FT ECU race team package you are able to adjust traction/wheelie maps but figuring out what all the numbers in the...
  14. gcally

Summit Main on 8/6

Who all is going to Summit on 8/6? I am signed up.... From what I hear the pavement is real nice....