Recent content by GSXRGIRL09

1. GSXRGIRL09

Mike Moore

Prayers are being sent- hang in there mike!!! Family & friends stay strong.
  2. GSXRGIRL09

Road Atlanta B group videos through the pack

Ah!! I hate that you pitted off the track right then (2nd video)... You would have got my move I made on that black bike that I was getting stuck behind. I flew right by him going into turn one- hit the inside of it and kept on going. He made me mad- he kept looking back at me and shaking his...
  3. GSXRGIRL09

Road Atlanta Peps!

Is he the one with some green on his leathers? And I wish I could make it to VIR- I'm just broke... :-/
  4. GSXRGIRL09

Road Atlanta Peps!

Thanks John for the advice and encouragment out there! I hope to see you soon-
  5. GSXRGIRL09

Road Atlanta Peps!

Thanks to everyone who was in B group on Saturday and Sunday. I had a blast meeting and riding out on the track with you all! I learned alot this weekend and I'm looking forward to seeing you guys again ASAP- and since I got bumped into Intermediate, I can also say I am very excited have you...
  6. GSXRGIRL09

Rumored death at Atlanta

I hate to hear this- Very sad day. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of Bryan's family and friends!
  7. GSXRGIRL09

Roll Call Summit Main - Aug 1st

I'll be there on monday!! :cheers:
  8. GSXRGIRL09

GSXR girl from Asheville, NC

Thanks everyone!! @ noobinacan- I'm riding a 2009 suzuki gsxr 750 @ matchbx91- Who is it that you know that's in Asheville?
  9. GSXRGIRL09

GSXR girl from Asheville, NC

Hey everyone!My name is Kristina and I'm from Asheville, NC. I'm new to NESBA and new to the track. I have only been one time to a track (CMP) since I began riding in 2007 and now I'm highly addicted to it. Can't wait to meet you guys at the track! :)