Recent content by HavocCat

1. HavocCat

Pitt Race Video Request

can you check for bike 18 Advanced group?
  2. HavocCat

Pitt Race September 16, 17

Thanks Big Jim
  3. HavocCat

Pitt Race September 16, 17

Are we going to have our tire guy at Pitt Race for the upcoming September event? I want to give MDM some business, but I also have to have a tire so if theres a chance he won't I need to order one soonish.
  4. HavocCat

Remember the fairing lower coming off ?

Beware flying bikes.
  5. HavocCat

N2 Race School

The start was SO MUCH FUN. I am so glad that I made the decision to do this race school. Was absolutely by far one of my best experiences yet with N2. Been pouring over rule and regulation books (RTFM) all day today trying to decide which organization I want to compete with. I do know one...
  6. HavocCat

MotoAmerica lap times at Pitt Race....Place your bets!!

Was someone talking about slippery curbing and well ventilated shirts? Those times are insane. I can't wait to get out there and see what the new surface is like on the North. Also to add to the rain discussion, last year when riding on full rains, the North track felt great. When you got on...
  7. HavocCat

Daytona 675 Brake Pad Help Pittrace 5/20

I can give my local brake dude a call, he is almost certain to have a set of what you want. Probably EBC's but they will be GPFAX.
  8. HavocCat

5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

Not sure how you can tell what my pace is in :a: group from :i: group.... :cool::cool::eek::eek:
  9. HavocCat

5/20/17 Pitt Race Pot Luck Dinner

I'm in I'll bring something
  10. HavocCat

2012 CBR 600RR ABS

Bumperino, asking price reduced to 6500.
  11. HavocCat

2012 CBR 600RR ABS

Hey all you track junkies. Listing for sale a CHERRY 2012 CBR 600RR with the C-ABS system. The bike has 4200 miles on it, and has absolutely 0 issues and is in absolutely perfect condition. Seller has clean title in hand, bike has never been down. Notable extras- Yoshimura RS-5 Slip on system...
  12. HavocCat

Help diagnose rear wheel low-side at PittRace 8/28?

Thank you for posting! This is a great learning point for everyone. At your expense though, which I am sorry for. Glad you and the bike are alright, you are definitely not the only one who crashed here over the weekend.
  13. HavocCat

PIRC 8/27-8/28 A Group

IN. THANKS GUYS!
  14. HavocCat

PIRC 8/27-8/28 A Group

Planning for the worst here, I am on the waiting list for these two days but would be willing to pay anyone full price for them If they have them available.