Recent content by idaveyboy

1. I

Sportbike Trailer

Up for sale is my motorcycle trailer. I used this to haul my bike to trackdays. It has electric brakes but I never used them because it was lightwweight enough my Subaru could easily handle pulling this along with the zx10 or the R6 on it. I no longer do trackdays so the trailer is up for...
  2. I

Motorcycle Trailer

Motorcycle trailer designed to haul your bike. This is set-up for one man operation of loading your bike; you just ride your bike right up into the trailer. This will fit just about any bike, especially sport bikes. The trailer weighs about 550 pounds. Any small car could handle pulling this...
  3. I

FS: 03' Kawasaki 636-race/track bike - NY

Do you have a title?
  4. I

2011 ZX10R Street

Mileage? What is the condition, has it been down? Thanks
  5. I

2003 R6 trackbike

Sold!
  6. I

2003 R6 trackbike

Price lowered to $2800.
  7. I

2003 R6 trackbike

Sorry. I forgot the most important part. I am asking $2,900.
  8. I

2003 R6 trackbike

2003 R6 track bike. Traxxion dynamic AK-20 forks with springs for 140# person and extra springs for 200# person. Scotts damper. Stock rear shock. Pazzo shorty levers. 520 DID gold chain with 49 tooth sprocket. GP shift lever. EBC pads. Motul fluids. Unpainted sharkskins with only a few trackdays...
  9. I

2005 R6 Track Bike Part Out Micron PCIII Pazzo

Where are you located?
  10. I

Sep18 - Sep19 T-bolt roll call

Just signed up for B group. Does anyone know how much it is to rent garage space?
  11. I

Paging NESBA

Bummer for RL, but, thanks for the info.
  12. I

Paging NESBA

Definitely not answered in the other thread by NESBA. hmmm
  13. I

Paging NESBA

I noticed you guys have July 5th booked for Summit Main and I happen to notice that Roger Lyle track days has the same date booked for Summit Main also. I can't imagine that we will be track sharing so which organization actually has that date? Hopefully NESBA right?
  14. I

Jennings GP crew 2010 question

Funny you should ask I was thinking the same thing. Hopefully he wasn't anywhere near it. I can't recall his name but his buddy (John-I think ) was the one that said "I wouldn't roast any marshmallows in that fire". His comment cracked us all up as I had just finished roasting one. I...
  15. I

Summit - Jefferson

Finally some JC dates. I'm signed up for June. My fix will now be satisfied.