Recent content by Innovate803

1. Innovate803

Gen 1 2005 ZX10R Part Out

Due to my recent incident at Roebling I am parting out my 10R. Rebuilt Forks w/50 miles: $200 Frame w/clean title: $700 Engine 20k miles: $1,000 Wheels with Michelin Power RS’s w/150 miles: $500 Swing Arm: $50 Subframe: $100 PC3: $150 Speedohealer: $50 K&N Filter: $50 Ohlin’s...
  2. Innovate803

Too much fun at Roebling

I want to say thank you to everyone who made this weekend enjoyable and I had a blast with you guys. Especially a huge thank you to the guys who helped me load my bike after I went down. I finally am able to pick things up with my hands and move them today. For those of you there I was the...
  3. Innovate803

Roebling 5/25

You were probably the guy I talked to in the pits that has owned Dobies? I walked around with her a little bit. It got so hot she stayed in the shade with her fan and water after midday.
  4. Innovate803

2009 Kawasaki ZX6R Race Bike

Location/Price?
  5. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Thank you!
  6. Innovate803

Should a novice invest in tire warmers?

Unless I am racing, skip it. Doing normal track days where you are not trying to outrun someone lap one does not require heated up already tires. The first lap take it easy and get the tires up to temp and go.
  7. Innovate803

Can you recommend a good canopy?

I have a 10x20, I bought it to fit a car under it lol.
  8. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

I hope so as well! I am getting a tad excited, I am wondering how different RRR is on a bike. No worries, I did not realize until yesterday there was an NC event and MotoAmerica was at VIR. I just saw where Tim emailed my .mil address so I just responded, I work 3rd shift so I will be...
  9. Innovate803

Roebling 5/25

Nice! Thank you.
  10. Innovate803

Roebling 5/25

Hey guys! Can you camp at Roebling and do they have power? I have not been in 6 years haha. I also plan on bringing my dog if I can camp, is that ok? She is a vicious 4 month old Dobie, jk she will sunbathe all day and try to help me work on the bike.
  11. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Alright, I have some helmet ideas. I will check those all out tonight. Thank you! I hope everything will be ready for Roebling the 25th. I am signing up as soon as they contact me back this week about membership.
  12. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Mine is closed faced as I would never go out on a track or even the road without closed faced. Awesome! I will shoot them an email. Boots-wise I do not mind purchasing some as I have found some under $200. Helmet-wise I may order one I found on Revzilla for $180. The suit I just do not want...
  13. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Thank you! These bikes are definitely capable! Also, what are some good gloves and helmets to purchase for the track and street? Is my SA 2010 helmet ok? It is the one I used when I ran cars. I plan on renting a suit/boots. Plus is there a price on the website about rental prices? I...
  14. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Awesome, I will look at the schedule! Thank you, I look at it like I did my first track day in a car, forget what you think you know about driving!
  15. Innovate803

Track Newbie from SC!

Oops, well thank you Judy! I will try an ATP day. I am also looking signing up for Roebling the 25th. Definitely trying to build a solid foundation!