Recent content by J. Rivera

1. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

Would anybody happen to know whether "salvaged title" bikes are allowed on the track? Just curious...o_O
  2. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

@HondaGalToo, thank you very much... Great to know that the group is very positive. I truly can't wait to get out there and ride with what sounds like a tight knit community. I'm shopping for a bargain of a bike...lol. I know that all the aftermarket parts add up quickly.;):( Then throw in...
  3. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

And thank you for the info, great to know. Going to try and find the tech specs... Thanks
  4. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

08 Cbr 1000rr...I just wanted to take a "track Bike" (err purchase one) so that I don't ruin my primary bike in the event I do go down. Heard these guys get aggressive, bumping and/or passing closely. Last track day I had was over 10 years ago now. So I'm back to newb on the track... Not riding.
  5. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

I'd look kinda crazy going to summit without a track bike wouldn't I? Lmao. Sucks for me, no luck with finding something locally. But if anything, I'll be in touch. Thank you much! Be safe. Do they have stock bike track days?
  6. J

2005 SUZUKI GSXR 750

Sold?
  7. J

2005 CBR 600RR FS/FT

Where are you located?