Recent content by Jas05r1

1. Jas05r1

Pittrace Bad Crash 4/23/2022

Bahaha. Time for me to get out of the house and back on track! Thank you for the support!....and quit slacking!
  2. Jas05r1

Indoor skydiving for Fathers day! Was a blast......of air! ;) My wife, Angela went first, then our son, Colin, then myself. https://gopro.com/v/JgbkPwPmdKM2g
  3. Jas05r1

Little change of pace....
  4. Jas05r1

Great to meet you as well! There has been some discussion about adding winglets to the leg to increase down force...:laugh:
  5. Jas05r1

Yessir! :cool:
  6. Jas05r1

Finally have a leg to stand on! Can't use it for another week or 2 but was able to try it on and take a cpl steps with it. Felt great to finally stand on 2 feet.
  7. Jas05r1

Little update: Skin graft didn't take so have been healing the old fashioned way...very slowly! Finally was cleared to start weight bearing training with a little shorty prosthetic. Dr said to still try to keep it immobilized to prevent the skin from pulling away from the bone around the post...
  8. Jas05r1

Bandages came off yesterday! https://gopro.com/v/m0PozqNoZ6MPL
  9. Jas05r1

Thank you! Going to link up with them in the spring! Hoping I won't have to mod the bike too extensively. Probably just a thumb brake and a way to attach the foot to the peg but will def take a look at the mods they are doing.
  10. Jas05r1

Much appreciated!! Enjoy the dirt tomorrow can't wait to get back to it!
  11. Jas05r1

Yea, send some warm weather and sun so I can be home tomorrow!!
  12. Jas05r1

Had stage 2 surgery today. Painful but worth it. Can't wait to start walking/riding again! Good news is my wife and I stayed at a hotel near the hospital last night due to the snow storm and thankfully it wasnt cancelled. Getting home will be a nightmare tomorrow as our house received 5 feet (or...
  13. Jas05r1

Focused on healing and getting my new leg. Once that's complete I'll dig deep into the bike and hopefully find my answers.
  14. Jas05r1

Healing pretty well, still feel some pain in my left leg usually when the weather changes. Right leg still has phantom pain, which they are going to try to address again in stage 2. Stage 2 surgery will be Nov 18. If you can stomach the video, Ill post the 2 stages below. Stage 1 Stage 2...
  15. Jas05r1

1st surgery went well. New titanium parts installed successfully. Hopefully they used the red loctite and safety wire! Next surgery will hopefully be in novemeber. Next surgery is when they poke the hole and the abutment will be visible outside the skin.....then to slowly start putting weight on...