Recent content by jasco

1. jasco

2008 R6 Completely Stock 2200 miles

http://bloomington.craigslist.org/mcy/3594178526.html Will take a nice 2005 or newer fully race prepped SV650 in full or partial trade depending on setup and spares. jasco13***@***gmail.com (remove the *) Do not PM me I don't check this board very often. Matt
  2. jasco

1995 26' Diesel RV on 1994 E-350 chasis with WVO conversion

It is kind of nice on those 95 degree track days.
  3. jasco

maybe worth looking at

I've been using a shock doctor for the last year. I like it a lot. I've noticed it has other positive side effects. I don't clinch my teeth while I'm wearing the mouth guard and that makes me less tired after each session. I also seem to breath a bit easier with it in. I haven't crash...
  4. jasco

Bloomington Indiana Area Riders

I'm getting a lot of that. Kinda looks like I'm going alone this time. I'll have room July 4th weekend also, but I know that weekend will be full of family conflicts for everyone. Matt
  5. jasco

Yes. That is correct. Matt
  6. jasco

My normal race partner is ditching the next round of my race series. The even is June 6-7 at Nelson Ledges. The group offers race school on Saturday which would allow you to race on Sunday (they also offer a normal track day on Saturday at a reasonable cost if you would prefer to just do...
  7. jasco

Road Atlanta Roll Call

Anyone know if there will be tire service at RA. If so what brands will they have? Matt
  8. jasco

Hello from southern Indiana!

I'm the guy with the super duke. Guess I should add that to my signature. Done.
  9. jasco

Hate....

The only good thing about winter is it lets me save up some money for the next track season.
  10. jasco

Marking tires

I run warmers on my race rubber, but not my track day tires (BT002 RS). I've got several PR3 rears that I've used for practice and 3 sprint races that I'll start using for track days when this 002 rear finally kicks the bucket. I'm thinking about switching to slicks for track days and racing...
  11. jasco

Marking tires

I just keep track in my head. I only get 4 track days out of a rear anyway.
  12. jasco

Cycle Hill Tire Changer

I can't imagine trying to do it by hand, while trying to protect the brake discs. I've done my pit bike tires on floor in my living room, but those are easy. Spend the 100 bucks on the harbor Freight tire changer. That is what I use and it works well. Still scratch my rims a little, but I'm...
  13. jasco

WTB Vortex adjustable rearset parts for 04 ZX6r

Looking for parts since they have been discontinued by vortex. Would be interested in any parts you are willing to part with. Thanks Matt