Recent content by jcurtis

1. jcurtis

Where can we buy some N2 merch?

I know, I know, I know... merch, merch, merch. Farmers Almanac shows the outlook for merch the begining of the season is good! Merch orders have been finalized and orders placed. Website is setup (not live yet) and just needs a bit of polish. We have the typical 'staples' available available...
  2. jcurtis

ATP days

Yes, any level looking to learn and build some skills.
  3. jcurtis

New Track Eastern TN....

Dominion Raceway is a hard no for bikes, regardless of speed.
  4. jcurtis

ATP days

I see what you mean. Stay tuned...
  5. jcurtis

ATP days

ATP added. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  6. jcurtis

ATP days

We sure will. We had an impressive ATP season in 2023! We typically release the main schedule then add in the race schools, ATP dates, and any other special events.
  7. jcurtis

Racing license

See post here. https://forum.n2td.org/index.php?threads/n2-2024-schedule-packages-and-memberships-are-on-sale.44182/ As Tom mentioned, we will be releasing them shortly. We sprinkle they throughout the calendar, but we also typically offer them at the race practice days prior to the endurance...
  8. jcurtis

N2 2024 SCHEDULE- Packages and Memberships are on sale!

Also as a reminder, we typically release the track dates first followed by endurance dates. Then we add in the racer schools, ATP and any special events. With close to 70 days, a new track, endurance rounds and trying to avoid conflicts with MotoAmerica this is a big lift getting everything in...
  9. jcurtis

Sorry, everyone. I missed this post. Summit is not sold out. The dates shown (and possibly more...) have been offered to us. We are working through the contract and pricing increases (yes, again). When that is all sorted, we will open registration. Did not want to leave Summit off the list...
  10. jcurtis

Merch store in the works. Looking at a January launch!
  11. jcurtis

It’s that time of the year! All N2 2024 packages are officially on sale now through December 10th. N2 memberships will be discounted through December 10th. N2 Basic Membership: now $54 N2 Elite Membership: now $224 All packages and memberships may be purchased directly through your N2...
  12. jcurtis

YCRS Discount Code?

Reach out to Chip@champschool.com with the particulars and he can get you setup. Jim
  13. jcurtis

Mid Ohio N2 2024

I would be down with that! Let me chat with the person who does the scheduling...:cool:
  14. jcurtis

New merch store launching soon. Have a good partner who can get this going. Announcement coming in a few weeks. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk