Recent content by jdel

1. J

Daytona! (AMA)

Eslick won the 200 on the 675. Huge win for Triumph, Riders Discount and Eslick!
  2. J

Daytona! (AMA)

Nope. They just ran superbike race 1. Race 2 is tomorrow.
  3. J

Front/Rear Stands, Tire Warmers, Boots, Amsoil and more

PM sent about under fork Pitbull stand.
  4. J

What is everyones track day plans this year?

I'm doing as many Summit Main and Shenandoah days as I can this year. First year with my own trailer so I'm going to stay local and get used to driving to and from the track.
  5. J

Looking for a decent track day tire...

Looks like he was looking at this... http://dunlopracing.com/tires-products/d211gpa/
  6. J

Let's see your best photo from 2013…

From last season at Shenandoah
  7. J

Racing on the boob tube

Also Superbike Family (Larry Pegram) is starting up again this Saturday on Velocity.
  8. J

More trouble for NYST?

Its not the distance. It's the drive... if that makes sense. It was $60+ in tolls and terribly paved roads for me to get to NJMP, and I wasn't even towing anything.
  9. J

Racing on the boob tube

Is FS1 even broadcasting MotoGP this year? I pay for the season pass every year so I can watch it when I want to and in HD with no interruptions.
  10. J

New from West Virginia

I've actually never been to a 675 day. I was planning on going to NYST with them this year.
  11. J

More trouble for NYST?

Supposedly another org is sending info out to members that all NYST track days are on hold due to the recent ruling. I'm still hoping that's not the case, but who knows. I was really looking forward to being able to avoid the terrible drive to NJMP...
  12. J

New from West Virginia

When I get the track plastics on I will post up some pictures. Thanks everyone for the welcome!
  13. J

New from West Virginia

Yep. I rode a couple days last year with a different org. Only took a few days to realize I had the bug and it wasn't going to go away.
  14. J

New from West Virginia

Hello all. My name is Justin and I'm from Charles Town, WV. I'm hoping to hit up quite a few Summit Point trackdays this year and am in the process of converting my 2012 Triumph Daytona 675 into a track bike. Hope to see some of you out there!