Recent content by johnyisthedevil

1. johnyisthedevil

2003 Yamaha R6 Street Legal $3000

still avail? email pics to johnyisthedevil at yahoo please.
  2. johnyisthedevil

1 SED, or 2 'regular' days

you know how after your first track day you don't really feel like riding on the street anymore? well after your first SED you won't want to ride regular track days anymore. you get so much track time it's insane. I went through about 5 tanks of fuel. granted my bike is a thirsty fugger, but it...
  3. johnyisthedevil

Tim Wilson- Summit Point WERA Deer Accident

everybody should just piss all over your bike and rig up an axe body spray fogger under the tail. problem solved.
  4. johnyisthedevil

Videos from the VIR SED

you know what I'd like to see. if perhaps you have some morning and afternoon clips of somebody to show the progress they made. and secretly I'll be hoping to catch a snippet of myself just to see how ridiculously good my bike sounds.lol
  5. johnyisthedevil

Ready!

there is always somebody willing to lend a hand. just make sure to return the favor.
  6. johnyisthedevil

VIR SED What did you learn?

"because this insn't 1970 anymore and tire technology allows us to do so. . . . this is 2010 people." 1) to control speed, radius and lean angle. 2) to control suspension geometry 3) to manage risk. 4) to set up for the exit 5) because Rossi does it 6) to get you to the apex safely 7) to...
  7. johnyisthedevil

We want your feed back on the VIR SED.

how's that hand treatin ya. had to have been the worst track day injury I've seen yet. ha!
  8. johnyisthedevil

I'm lovin this thread. . . a lot
  9. johnyisthedevil

how about the 100mm fork thing. that's where your forks work the best so use trail braking to control the geometry of your front end. and it is possible to slow down from 140 in the wet grass. . . . without crashing. . . I swear it can be done.
  10. johnyisthedevil

We want your feed back on the VIR SED.

nothing but positive things to say about it. I had to unlearn all of the BS I've been told over the years that never made sense to me. Nick and Ken come in and tell me the way I want to ride naturally is the right way and explained very clearly how to do it SAFELY. I learned a lot in that one...
  11. johnyisthedevil

MORE exciting news about the VIR SED days

awesome day. Nick and Ken are some bad mammy Jammies. I actually thought at one point in a Ken tow that he was going to drag his helmet and then pick up the cone. lol I've been gushing like a school girl about how much I learned from those two. I hadn't been on the forums in quite some time so...
  12. johnyisthedevil

The Lodge @ VIR

lol yeah I'd kinda like to see if I was rattling windows like everybody was sayin. It was a great day though. I can't say enough good things about the Yamaha guys. first rate instruction and flippin amazing riders.
  13. johnyisthedevil

Anybody ever lease commercial space for racing/trackday use?

so true, so true. it's not uncommon to see studio apartments renting for 1400 bucks a month. where abouts were you thinking? if it's close enough to me I might be down for it. another thing you might wanna consider is a sea container. I have one now to store my bikes, race car and all of the...
  14. johnyisthedevil

HELP - How Do You Cope?

funny as it sounds, crashing at the track made it all smooth as butter for me. It was taboo and total panic because it was the track. and she rides. two sessions of panic went by and then one nice and easy lowside. a little damage to the bike, some scuffs on the leathers and a ride on the crash...
  15. johnyisthedevil

NJMP Chicane?

um... haven't been there yet, but watching that video I'd have to say my vote is for the chicane.